Author Topic: Another question  (Read 1993 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Another question
« on: 03 May 2013, 13:43 »
Hi, really sorry, I don't like being a nuisance! :)

Is it possible to have a trigger set my stake based on a particular selection? If I import a list (either from text or by Excel) how can I have it place a bet at £10 for one selection and £20 for another, for example?

Thanks for any advice

Re: Another question
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2013, 14:36 »
Hi
If your stake amount is derived from market data, you can simply put a formula in the amount box. For example: IF(lay_price<2.50,20,10)

I think if you import selections from a text file, you can only use selection's name, that is you can not import 2 or more pieces of data related to the selection.

Therefore you need to import selection data from an Excel sheet and use the imported cells on the market sheets to create the variables that you need. Here is a recent example of this:
http://community.welldonesoft.com/troubleshooting-8/linking-two-conditions-from-an-excel-sheet/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE