Author Topic: Any help?  (Read 3364 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Any help?
« on: 02 Sep 2012, 17:08 »
Can anyone help?

I want to back on the 1st or 2nd favorite in the place market if:

In the 2 place market back the 1st favorite or 2nd favorite if the competition has reduced to 3 or 4 horses (that is if all other horses lay prices are zero or greater than 20)

In the 3 place market back the 1st favorite or 2nd favorite if the competition has reduced to 5 or 6 horses (that is if all other horses lay prices are zero or greater than 20).

Thanks in advance.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
Re: Any help?
« Reply #1 on: 03 Sep 2012, 12:03 »
post up what you have done so far.
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
Re: Any help PLEASE?
« Reply #2 on: 06 Sep 2012, 09:56 »
I am new to MARKETFEEDERPRO and have a trigger written for me by a freind which places bets in the place market that works but when it comes to a certain type of race and numbers I want the trigger to exclude those races. The problem is the trigger is not actioning the cut selections and I can not work out why. It's anly a small trigger, any help please?

Thank you in advance.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 06 Sep 2012, 11:24 »
A very simple way would be to delete the markets you do not wish to trade in. The trigger would only be applied to those which are in the "My Markets" list and you would not need to complicate your trigger by adding anything else to it.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 06 Sep 2012, 12:21 »
  :) A very big thank you 1st of all.
 Yes that is a very good way around the issue and I will apply thet method.
However, I really need to understand why the triggers are not proforming as intended.
My freind has an earlier version of MFP and has written a fair few triggers in his time and we are currently using the same triggers. His works fine and our settings are also the same.

Any other input would be appricated and any helps and tips with regards to learning how to write these triggers would be a big help to me as i am interested but it all seems like chinse to me.

Any further help is welcome and thank you all in advance.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE