Author Topic: Anyone got a TSM back trigger that works?  (Read 6576 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Re: Anyone got a TSM back trigger that works?
« Reply #15 on: 07 Feb 2020, 19:16 »
Did you make any other changes to these triggers, e.g. delete some triggers or constants, changed the conditions, etc.?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #16 on: 13 Feb 2020, 10:19 »
Hi Oxa 
No other changes other than back at sp. 
after 65 bets the log is still showing as below 
I have duplicated the info of the "lay-strike-rate" profile in "settings" for the "back" platform but perhaps i have missed something.....

Going to Greyhound Racing / AUS / Hoba (AUS) 13th Feb / 10:10 Hoba (AUS) 13th Feb - R6 461m Gr5 to the liability of BACK at SP£ 16.29 on selection ' '. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "backing".
10:09:30Special log message from trigger "backing". All Market's Selections: s_rate: 0; last10: -1, last20: -1, last30: -1, last50: -1. Market "Greyhound Racing / AUS / Hoba (AUS) 13th Feb / 10:10 Hoba (AUS) 13th Feb - R6 461m Gr5 - R6 461m Gr5".
10:12:07Market: Greyhound Racing / AUS / Hoba (AUS) 13th Feb / 10:10 Hoba (AUS) 13th Feb - R6 461m Gr5. All test bets have been settled. Last P/L: + 17.96.List of winners: 7. Wynburn Babe.Source: BetFair
10:12:31Going to Greyhound Racing / AUS / AnPk (AUS) 13th Feb / 10:13 AnPk (AUS) 13th Feb - R7 515m Gr5 to the liability of BACK at SP£ 7.71 on selection ' '. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "backing".
10:12:31Special log message from trigger "backing". All Market's Selections: s_rate: 0; last10: -1, last20: -1, last30: -1, last50: -1. Market "Greyhound Racing / AUS / AnPk (AUS) 13th Feb / 10:13 AnPk (AUS) 13th Feb - R7 515m Gr5 - R7 515m Gr5".

This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Élite
« Reply #17 on: 13 Feb 2020, 18:49 »
Hi Oxa
I just started an identicle set up on another platform to see if the log was working and it isn't. So the "profile" installed in the original must have a setting that i have missed. Not possible to start 2 platforms using the same profile (as we know). So would you be able to throw any light on this as i am eager to try a back version with the correct logging data?
Thanks a lot 
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: 14 Feb 2020, 14:58 »
I'm attaching a set of triggers for backing that I've just tested myself and am sure they are working.

From your log, it looks like no bets are actually being placed at all. Check for any error messages in the Program Log.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 15 Feb 2020, 09:56 »
Thanks a mill Oxa 
All working fine for me so far.....
Great job ;D

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 26 Apr 2020, 12:58 »
Hello,

Great trigger been testing it with Aussie dogs was just wanting some feedback.

I have been using betbotpro and have found after months of testing a nice lay strategy but I am not seeing great results with this trigger maybe because the losses are so little with what my setting are on my other software.

I'm running both side by side to get optimal results.

Is this trigger better with when you manage to bet dog very race?

Due to my settings my WIN RATE is very high 89% usually - 2 losses usually wipe out my wins easily so maybe I should stop it at a given profit?

Just confused as maybe the 1% of bank is not enough ( I use £30 in my bank right now) in test mode (I have also tested time machine).

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: 27 Apr 2020, 19:52 »
Just confused as maybe the 1% of bank is not enough

There isn't much money offered on the available markets at the moment, so once your bets start getting higher, you may end up with unmatched bets.

but I am not seeing great results with this trigger maybe because the losses are so little

Do you mean the MF Pro trigger?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE