Author Topic: Anyone making any money?  (Read 1794 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Anyone making any money?
« on: 06 May 2020, 08:23 »
Since I started trading which was 2 years ago I have built a custom horse algorithm which is my baby right now we are doing machine learning next with it - it has not yet given me a profit even though the WIN rate is very good.

So anyway since moving into trigger betting from first learning the horses and then moving into greyhounds I'm yet to make a sustainable living from this.

My main income has always been websites + seo + affiliate marketing and lots more around this.

Is anyone here making consistent profit everyday with their bots - be nice to see some screenshots and get more motivated.

Peace :)

• All members
Re: Anyone making any money?
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2020, 14:43 »
Todays P/L

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2020, 14:52 »
This is a new trigger been working on it for 2 months now my problem is tweaking it constantly - I need to leave it at the settings I am happy with and wait longer without tiny tweaks to get a better sense of profits.

Seems like a long term winner even though today was awful.

Its taken some patience to find the sweet spots with my settings but I think I'm happy now.

I have a stop loss but right now I don't like using it as it seems to trigger when the horse still goes on to lose anyway so I took it out for now.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 10 May 2020, 15:46 »
OK so today was disaster as my trigger didn't bet while I was asleep and this was due to me using one of Oxa's lost recovery triggers and not setting the amounts correctly.

Everything works fine so now I will use TimeMachine to be sure...

I'm a bit down as I can always find winning systems but I find no matter how hard I test and try it always comes down to bank and being able to have a good staking plan to recover the losses.

I'm starting to slowly lose the faith..

I think the market for selling systems is easier :)

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2020, 08:47 »
Today so far looking better :)

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2020, 11:41 »
if you try hard you will be able to win some money. For me to start winning  cost me a lot of  years and almost 1 year and a half full time doing my robot and  taken ideas from all the places i can. i wish you good luck

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE