Author Topic: Auto-Scalping (Repetitive Backing and Greening Up)  (Read 3380 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

You have a trigger Auto-Scalping (Repetitive Backing and Greening Up), I just needed amended to back on the fav only , start betting 10 mins before the off and profit traget each trade is 2-1 so if my stoploss is three ticks my target profit is 6 ticks each trade.

Re: Auto-Scalping (Repetitive Backing and Greening Up)
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2014, 12:17 »
Hi
Working on this today. Will post the trigger or an update later.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 11 Apr 2014, 14:39 »
Hi
Please find attached the amended trigger file.
It is identical in operation to the original trigger with the following changes:
scalps favourite only
profit target ticks are stop-loss ticks times a multiplier
betting starts 10 mins before the off

Constants changes:
offset_ticks is replaced with the multiplier sl_x
mbo - minutes before the off to start betting

Please use test mode or Time Machine to test the trigger.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 25 Jul 2014, 13:39 »
Hi, I'm running the scalping trigger supplied on the main page. Can you tell me how to alter the back amount?

Thanks

« Reply #4 on: 25 Jul 2014, 16:24 »
Hi
The trigger amount field is set to default_backa. This is the programs default back amount. You can change the default back amount in Settings > Betting Options > Default back amount.

or you can put your preferred amount in the amount field and save the trigger file.

The amount field is highlighted in the attached screenshot.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE