Author Topic: AvB Market  (Read 3851 times)

Tags:
  • All members
AvB Market
« on: 30 Mar 2015, 21:13 »
Hi all

I have written a trigger which acts on two markets; Greyhounds and AvB. I require that this be one trigger, not separated into two, as I am using a staking system.I have different criteria for each i.e. odds ranges and favourite or first matching selection respectively etc. The greyhound trigger component works well but I have chosen Horse Races under the  Markets selection option for the other portion of the  trigger to act on.For some reason the AvB markets never get acted on unless I choose 'Win' markets, but when I choose 'Win' markets then this interferes with the Greyhound selection criteria as presumably Greyhound Win markets overlap? I am still pretty new to trigger development and any advice greatly appreciated on how I can act on the Greyhound and AvB markets at the same time i.e. why doesn't using Horse Races under market selections work? Thanks in advance.

Re: AvB Market
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2015, 13:31 »
Hi,

Not great on this but if you are only loading A v B and greyhound win markets on the profile, on the Trigger put the Markets to All Markets. The trigger will then fire into both types of markets. But, if you are loading other market types as well, this solution should not be attempted for the obvious reason.

Larp

« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2015, 13:46 »
Hi
Where you say one trigger is it one single trigger for both type of market, or several triggers in the same trigger file? The latter would be better, with the following condition for the Horse Race (or you could try a condition block if it's one single trigger)
Separate trigger within the same trigger file:
Markets: win markets (or All Markets)
and market's name contains "(AvB)"

For a single trigger:
Markets: win markets (or All Markets)
OR
   greyhound conditions here...
OR
    market's name contains "(AvB)"
    and ...rest of Horse Race conditions

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Apr 2015, 07:36 »
Hi
Thank you for the replies and for that MarkV. I have several triggers within the same trigger file. I had tried the market name contains but think I had the name format wrong without brackets and quotes (if you meant include the quotes but I will figure that out)
Thanks again.Much appreciated

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE