Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by NIKOLAS the GREEK on 12 Mar 2014
  • the second trigger involves the market match volume and is based on the same idea

only that the back price differences are estimated not in time but the volume as follow;
    1) back price  when the volume is 50,000
    2) back price difference when the volume increase by 50% compare to previous volume
    3) back price difference when the volume increase by 40% compare to previous volume
    4) back price difference when the volume increase by 30% compare to previous volume
    ) back price difference when the volume increase by 20% compare to previous volume
    6) back price difference when the volume increase at least by 10% compare to previous volume and minutes since the off is less than 1

the rest of the trigger is as previous one

thanks

• #2 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 13 Mar 2014
  • Your topic was created and will stay invisible until it is approved by our billing system. You have been redirected to the billing page.

If for any reason you could not finish the registration of your request, please click this link

Please contact support if you need help.
  • #3 by MarkV on 14 Mar 2014
  • Hi
    Similar to your other topic, I think this trigger can be done with user variables or constants, but I am not confident to write it and would need to ask mcbee for help. So I am not going to respond to this request.
  • #4 by mcbee on 21 Mar 2014
  • hi
    here is your trigger
    in the constants you can set
    Dutch bet amount to lose
    Matched market volume for the first record
    Matched market volume for the second record plus percent 
    Matched market volume for the third record plus percent
    Matched market volume for the fourth record plus percent
    Matched market volume for the fifth record plus percent
    Matched market volume for the sixth record plus percent
    Maximum price to bet on
    the triggers will record the prices at the set market volumes and if the selections price is equal or less then the previous recorded price in each time record and the price is equal or less than your set price, then a dutch bet will be placed to a maximum of 4, if there are more than 4 then no bet.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
  • #5 by mcbee on 03 Apr 2014
  • hi
    please download the latest trigger, it has been adjusted to individual markets.

mcbee

download the trigger below
  • #6 by NIKOLAS the GREEK on 10 Apr 2014
  • hi macbee

pls can you take a look of the attached  trigger and corrected for me
  • #7 by mcbee on 11 Apr 2014
  • hi NIKOLAS the GREEK
    sorry but you must put the request in the http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee
Pages:
Actions