Author Topic: back after a goal in goal markets trigger  (Read 3766 times)

Tags:
  • All members
back after a goal in goal markets trigger
« on: 25 Jan 2014, 14:25 »
I am trying to use a simple trigger to back after a goal in the over/unders markets. I guess using back at default with the condition of when the market score has changed will work but how do i tell the trigger which selection to bet on eg, under 2.5 goals?

Re: back after a goal in goal markets trigger
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2014, 15:08 »
Hi
You can use either one of these conditions:
and selections index is equal to 1
and selections name contains "Under"

but, market score has changed has a problem.
I'll post a trigger for you shortly.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2014, 15:12 »
many thanks   :)

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jan 2014, 16:10 »
Hi
The attached trigger will back "Under" after the first goal.
There is a constant you can set which is the waiting time in minutes since the goal market suspension to give the market time to settle. (set at 1.50)

The trigger will operate in any Over/Under market, so if you want to bet in OU2.5 load only those markets.

Please try the trigger in test mode.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 25 Jan 2014, 16:24 »
ok i'll give it a go. Thanks again

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 25 Jan 2014, 18:36 »
with it set to execute "once per market" will it only fire after the first goal? Can I add anything so it fires after subsequent goals?

« Reply #6 on: 25 Jan 2014, 18:53 »
Hi
Yes - I added a trigger for the second goal. You can see I changed the market score conditions to be specific for each trigger.

Please try in test mode.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 26 Jan 2014, 13:40 »
Hi.

I copy and pasted the 2nd goal trigger and changed the selections trigger expression market_score1+market_score2 is equal to 3.

Will this now work in under 3.5 goals and bet after the third goal or does it have to be market_score1+market_score2+market_score3 is equal to 3?

Thanks for your help.

« Reply #8 on: 26 Jan 2014, 15:09 »
Hi.

I copy and pasted the 2nd goal trigger and changed the selections trigger expression market_score1+market_score2 is equal to 3.

Will this now work in under 3.5 goals and bet after the third goal or does it have to be market_score1+market_score2+market_score3 is equal to 3?

Thanks for your help.
Hi
Your first condition will work for the third goal in OU3.5 markets. 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE