Author Topic: [TR] Back at BSP in win market and BSP in place market  (Read 2184 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Good afternoon

I have a scraper which scrapes a website severy 5 seconds or so and saves any horse selections in a locally saved file.

Could I request a trigger that continually reads from this file and as any new horse name is added places a bet at BSP in the win market and a bet at BSP in the place market for the relevant horse name?

Thanks

Neil

• Élite
Re: Back at BSP in win market and BSP in place market
« Reply #1 on: 29 Dec 2016, 14:12 »
hi
could i have a copy of the file with some horse names saved and the location on your computer.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jan 2017, 11:00 »
Hi there

I am not sure how to attach a file but the path name for the file is [deleted]

Thanks

Neil

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jan 2017, 13:42 »
hi
i need to see the names to check if they are the same as mfp/betfair selection name because some times the name is slightly different from site to site.
to attach a file use the reply next to notify then find the attach file icon and choose the saved file.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 Jan 2017, 16:45 »
hi there

please find attached file as requested

thanks

file removed as requested.
mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 03 Jan 2017, 08:29 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
Bet amount

please check the location of the file is correct.
you will have to load and monitor both win and place markets.
please use test mode until you are happy that the trigger works as you expected.

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
Re: [TR] Back at BSP in win market and BSP in place market
« Reply #6 on: 10 Jan 2017, 16:30 »
Thanks McBee

Would it be quite easy to add another constant so that I can back the win with a certain amount and back the place with a different amount or should I put in another request?

Thanks

Neil

• Élite
Re: [TR] Back at BSP in win market and BSP in place market
« Reply #7 on: 10 Jan 2017, 20:20 »
hi
sorry but it does require a new request , due to we have to re-test the trigger and it does take time to test.
please use this link to request a new trigger.
https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-make-me-a-trigger/

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE