Author Topic: Back-Fav-Place-Profit-Accumulator Trigger  (Read 1059 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Back-Fav-Place-Profit-Accumulator Trigger
« on: 07 Jul 2019, 07:17 »
The above trigger is one of the many triggers to try for us dummies who have a hell of a lot to learn about computers in general leave alone MFP. I have attached
the log notes which hopefully will help diagnose the problem why this trigger is not betting?. I am not experienced enough to know how to attach the trigger itself
to this message without making some mistake, anyhow this trigger is included with MFP for us dummies to try. So you have it with the MFP bot.  

• Administrator
Re: Back-Fav-Place-Profit-Accumulator Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jul 2019, 14:11 »
Hello!

I can see the log file you attached, but you also need to attach the trigger file, the one ending with *.mft.

From what I can gather by looking at the log, you probably delete settled markets automatically. Turn this setting off in General Options, or better still, set it to delete all but the last 10 events.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jul 2019, 11:39 »
I have attached the trigger file even though it is one of the free triggers that comes in the trigger library that is part of the MFP.
I carried out your instructions re. going to the general tab in settings and un-ticking the setting that the trigger was using to remove the settled markets, but the trigger is still removing the settled markets and so stops the betting when this happens. I have checked several times and this feature is still turned off in settings.
So what is causing this trigger to still do this?. 

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2019, 20:14 »
The triggers must place the first bet, don't they? Is it right that they stop betting in the middle of the day, or do they never place a single bet?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Jul 2019, 01:02 »
I am still having the problem with this trigger where there are no previous settled markets even after I un-checked the setting in settings general and this seems to stop the trigger from betting?. If I reload the markets this trigger will bet for a while and then stop betting and when I check the markets there are no previous settled markets greyed out. I think it is something to do with the markets?. Or maybe a bug in this trigger?.

Are there any triggers in the trigger library that do make a long term net profit, if so which ones?.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 14 Jul 2019, 12:41 »
Please attach the screenshot of your current General Options in the profile that you use for running these triggers.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jul 2019, 13:05 »
Have attached a screen shot of the general settings tab for the above trigger as requested.

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 14 Jul 2019, 20:01 »
Well, your settings seem to be OK.

I can only suggest to connect to your PC via TeamViewer at exactly the moment when your triggers stop working and see what could be the cause.

If you want to go ahead, please install TeamViewer, let me know your access ID and password and then wait for the right moment for me to connect (i.e. when the triggers stop working).

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 15 Jul 2019, 20:25 »
I have just been to your computer and I think I know the reason why your markets were being deleted.
You set the program to launch Market Locator every 2 hours, and the search template had "Clear My Markets" turned on, which meant that prior to adding the newly found markets, the program would delete the old ones, thus disrupting the work of the triggers. I unticked that option, please reload the triggers and see how they will behave today.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 16 Jul 2019, 06:25 »
Thank you Oxa, you seem to have fixed that trigger. The greyed out markets above the current and coming up markets I now realise were the markets the trigger had bets in. I had to re-launch the MFP and re-load the place only markets that trigger uses. It has had only two bets since I re-started MFP that is because the harness races mostly
have 1st favorites below the 1.60 minimum the trigger requires and there are not many gallop markets in Australia on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Now how do I close this topic?.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE