Author Topic: [TR] BACK LAY SEQUENCE  (Read 9198 times)

• All members
Re: [TR] BACK LAY SEQUENCE
« Reply #15 on: 15 Aug 2018, 22:46 »
Hi mcbee,

Im so sorry for my spelling, simply hitting the wrong letter here and there but i can spell haha.

I will run overnight and see if the same issue arises overnight on horses if so i will get on my laptop and send screenshots etc. (i use remote desktop on my phone you see and its hard to do).

Kev

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 15 Aug 2018, 23:30 »
Hi mcbee,

This could be down to the trigger not identifying that the previous market was settled, could be betfairs fault for being so slow, so i think i need to run this for a while and watch it throughout the day and then il report back.. you may well find out yourself anyhow (hopefully).

Thanks for your time I am very greatful ofcourse.
Kev

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 17 Aug 2018, 19:15 »
Hi mcbee,

Not sure if you still testing this but it seems to be a bit over the place, sometimes it places 3 back bets when ive set it to 2.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 17 Aug 2018, 20:15 »
hi 
i still need to see the program log.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 22 Aug 2018, 12:54 »
Hi mcbee,

just ran this again it placed a back bet and it won, then another back bet and lost and no other bets ive set it to use only 1 back bet in sequence this time, but the lay bet trigger fails after a a losing back bet. could be something to do with checking last market pl, this could explain why a load of lay bets would eventually get fired.

Ive attached program log for this morning but not much on it.

kev

• Élite
« Reply #20 on: 22 Aug 2018, 14:04 »
hi
the trigger uses allbets_num to make sure that there is only 1 bet placed and checks the betting history for the last bet placed win/loss.
do you bet with another bot or manually when you are using this trigger as other bets are added to the allbets_num and to the betting history

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 23 Aug 2018, 10:39 »
Hi mcbee,

Ive been testing this morning although had good success, it stopped and i had to reload to the trigger to get it working again, i do have this running innseperate instaances though but on different markets, it seems that just need to add a trigger to reset it after a timeout eg. Last settled data not available for 3 mins then reload block.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 23 Aug 2018, 12:30 »
Hi mcbee again,

Just to add that its totally ignoring the max liability for the lay bet, i count meself lucky to of survived a wipeout as i won the lay but makes me a bit more nervous, also on gbdogs it seems to place 3 losin back bets before a lay, not sure whats goin on coz it doesnt do this for au dogs or horses.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 23 Aug 2018, 12:59 »
Hi mcbee,

Ive fixed it now simply was down to me clicking "No triggering atall until x before start time" i set it to 0.5 in profile settings i didnt realise it would affect the rest of the triggering so ive added conditions to the back and lay trigger "markets Minutes before the off is less than bet_time" and bet_time is set to 0.5 as a constant, although this is fixed am just hopin that it will keep in the limits of my max liability but time will tell.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #24 on: 23 Aug 2018, 13:25 »
ho
ok , thanks for letting me know

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 23 Aug 2018, 14:48 »
Hi mcbee,

Getting stuck on "trigger expression: new_statement=1" ive tried to refresh and still get the error so i done a little digging and think its because i monitor multiple markets, but ive set this now to 1 market but does marketfeeder stop monitoring the market and monitor a new one once its settled?.

Or is there something else i cud use?

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #26 on: 23 Aug 2018, 14:58 »
hi
you should have set the markets to monitor 1 minute before the start time ( in the settings,monitoring options , Start monitoring events at 1:00 mins before the beginning ).

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #27 on: 23 Aug 2018, 15:05 »
hi
you must have removed the checking conditions for the last triggered event.
without these conditions the trigger cannot fire for the first bet so there will never be a new statement.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 23 Aug 2018, 20:48 »
Hi mcbee,

I re-downloaded the original file and was careful just to add bet time into it and adjust the odds and stake.

Running in test mode overnight to see of it carrys on working but it has worked flawlessly for the past 2 hours.

Not sure how i deleted anything in the trigger file but sorted now by the looks of it, makes me look like a bit of a beginner but i am to mfpro but been doing this a few years now.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #29 on: 23 Aug 2018, 22:36 »
hi
we are learning all the time , i still make mistakes and have to go back to the trigger logic following each condition and then realize the simple mistake.

mcbee 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE