Author Topic: [TR] BACK LAY SEQUENCE  (Read 9353 times)

• Élite
Re: [TR] BACK LAY SEQUENCE
« Reply #30 on: 23 Aug 2018, 23:36 »
hi
we are learning all the time , i still make mistakes and have to go back to the trigger logic following each condition and then realize the simple mistake.

mcbee 
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #31 on: 24 Aug 2018, 09:19 »
Hi mcbee,

Getting frustrated now it stopped working again and again this morning, i will try to screen shot the active triggers to show you what its saying when its stopped working but ive reset it again obviously its persistantly doing it, is there anyway you could look through it and see if anythin can be done differently, i do think its to do with checking previous market.

Ive set the amount of markets to keep to the last 10, stil not working tho.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #32 on: 24 Aug 2018, 10:49 »
hi
the problem with deleting markets more than 10 is that if there is no bet placed due to your settings ( min/max price etc ) for 15 races the last betting race has gone so there is no information.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #33 on: 24 Aug 2018, 12:55 »
Hi mcbee,

Ive removed the loss recovery as its pointless, running it now but what i want to do is when placing lay bet ive put this stake= ba*nlb so if theres 3 losing bets it will recover 3x the stake amount, but i want to get a stake from that bet aswell so can i use ba+ba*nlb? This would translate to £1 + £1 * 3 which is £6 instead of £4.

I think in a sense its still loss recovery but the way it was before it was ruthless.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #34 on: 24 Aug 2018, 13:07 »
Hi mcbee,

Just figured it out using ba+(ba*nlb) seems to be working, i know i could lose the lay bet then i wont be recovering that loss from the next bet just the same loss, but i think long term it will work better as using the other way round you lose your bank in a matter of minutes, just cut ya losses abd move on i dont think there is any successful strategy that wins long term using loss recovery like that.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #35 on: 25 Aug 2018, 20:39 »
Hi mcbee,

Think ive fixed it now ive added a new constant called allow_bet, set it to 0 for yes and 1 for no, so wen back bet is placed or lay it sets it to 1 and ive got 2 triggers for checkin settled markets 1 foe win 1 for lose the 1 for win sets bn to 0 and allow_bet to 0 and the lose one setsa bn=bn+1 and allow_bet to 0 ive also added another trigger to set allow_bet to 0 if if allbets_num is 0 just incase i have a unmatched bet, also removed bn=bn+1 from back bet and on lay bet ive put in bn to 0 aswell as just want to scratch the round cut lossea and move on.

Prepared to send it to you privately if you wanna take a look.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #36 on: 25 Aug 2018, 20:56 »
hi
glad you sorted it out.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #37 on: 27 Aug 2018, 18:58 »
Hi mcbee,

I was still having trouble in the end, i worked on it all weekend with me head in the manual and looking through example triggers with no look.

So i decided to create a seperatd back trigger so if i want it to b,b,l then have 2 back triggers and 1 lay trigger, then a trigger each for them aswell to check settled market for each, then set a static number so 1st back bet loses then bn=2 if 2nd back bet loses theb bn=3 then lay bet is triggered.

Using bn+1 is more versatile but very unreliable, what i found is a trigger wont fire just 1 time, it was firing 4 to 5 times then bn was 6 triggering a lay bet regardless of the last market outcome.

Just letting you know, maybe just a fault with my settings not sure but works now solid.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #38 on: 27 Aug 2018, 19:08 »
hi
thanks

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #39 on: 28 Aug 2018, 18:38 »
Hi mcbee,

Afterall that it didnt work on real mode but wprked in test mode perfectly, back to original now because i now know what it is and just asking if you know;

Is there a way to just check the pl from the last market triggered by 1 particular instance of the program, if i have seperate instances running and the dog race lost and 1 sec later the horse race won, then the pl is positive in hist_1_pl for the horse race bit its still positive in dogsso the bet number is reset on both of ghem but problem is the dog 1 lost and i want to lay next selection not back it.

Any help appreciated.

Kev

• All members
« Reply #40 on: 28 Aug 2018, 21:27 »
Hi mcbee,

Ive done this on the back bet set mid to market_name where mid is a constant.

On settlement check that mid = market_name and market_settled_pl is greater than 0.

Ive removed new account statement, and hist 1 pl.

Will this work or am i just wasting me time, testing althoufh in live mode with all onstances running may take some time.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #41 on: 28 Aug 2018, 23:51 »
hi
I have made a few alterations to the trigger.
you can now set a time before the start time to place the bet.

please use test mode until you are happy with the results.

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE