Author Topic: [TR] BACK LAY SEQUENCE  (Read 9191 times)

• All members
[TR] BACK LAY SEQUENCE
« on: 11 Aug 2018, 00:26 »
Hi not sure if ive hit the right place here but can someone make me a trigger that does this;

1. Only allow 1 unsettled market.
2. Place a lay bet, if it loses then place a back bet on next market.
3. If back bet wins then restart and.. place lay bet again.
4. But If lay bet wins then lay on next market instead.

This will be used on specific fav positions aswell, but for this to work fav positions must be static eg. Only do all this on the 1st fav.

So basically sequence of bet types that is restarted on win, but i woukd like to set more than just a simple sequence of lay then back, i might want to go lay, lay then back.

Also loss recovery on it but only recover losses from lay bets and not back bets.

Could u please delete post from Triggeres Betting forum, although i will share anyway.

Kev

• Élite
Re: BACK LAY SEQUENCE
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2018, 05:59 »
hi
what recovery do you want.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 11 Aug 2018, 09:39 »
Hi mcbee,

I want full loss recovery, so 100% recovery on next LAY bet only, and an option to edit the max liability.

Thanks
Kev

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 11 Aug 2018, 11:18 »
hi

I want full loss recovery, so 100% recovery on next LAY bet only
please confirm that the recovery is is to be on the next LAY bet only and only from LAY bets.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 11 Aug 2018, 20:07 »
Hi mcbee,

Sorry for the delay, i should of clarified this before and yes just recover from Lay bets not just the next Lay bet.

Thanks again
Kev

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 11 Aug 2018, 20:24 »
hi
sorry but i need the full information so that i can create your trigger as you want it.

Also loss recovery on it but only recover losses from lay bets and not back bets.
i need to know do you want to recover in the next back bets or lay bets.
when placing back and lay bets we need to know which bet type to recover and which bet type does the recovery.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 11 Aug 2018, 22:46 »
Hi mcbee,

It could get a little complicated, but here goes say if we just went for a Back, Back, Lay sequence we initially place a Back bet > if previous market PL is negative we will store the PL move on to the next bet type in sequence this is "Back" again but with no recovery, we simply just return to back bets if we win this and set loss to Zero, if however we lose this bet then add this loss on, then on the lay bet we want to place an inital stake and recover all lossed monies plus stakes.

We kind of hope here that we dont get to the lay bet, but if we do and lose it we stay with the lay bet until we have a winning market then back to the beginning of the sequence.

Sorry i asked for lay, lay, back i got it the wrong way round, ad having back tested yhe 1st or 2bd favs it works bettef this way round.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 12 Aug 2018, 11:22 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Maximum lay liability
Selections rank
Minimum lay price
Maximum lay price
Minimum back price
Maximum back price
Number of losing back bets before a lay bet is placed

please note that if the lay liability is reached and the recovery is not complete then the next bet will be a lay bet to complete the recovery amount

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below PLEASE SEE POST 42

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 14 Aug 2018, 15:11 »
Hi mcbee,

Thanks for the trigger, im only testing this now, will report back if I need more help.

thanks
kev

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 14 Aug 2018, 15:46 »
Hi mcbee,

Is there a way of altering this trigger to only place bet at 10 sec before the off, as with using this with greyhounds the prices fluctuate too much.

Ive tried setting it meself but not sure how to do seconds, I set it to 1 minute and it still placed bets, sorry am still learning.

kev

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 14 Aug 2018, 17:53 »
Hi mcbee,

Is there a way of altering this trigger to only place bet at 10 sec before the off, as with using this with greyhounds the prices fluctuate too much.

Ive tried setting it meself but not sure how to do seconds, I set it to 1 minute and it still placed bets, sorry am still learning.

kev
Just to update i have changed the time to allow triggers in settings, and ots working ok now

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 14 Aug 2018, 18:02 »
hi
well done , it is better to learn , that way you will get to understand how the triggers work.

mcbee

• All members
Re: [TR] BACK LAY SEQUENCE
« Reply #12 on: 15 Aug 2018, 21:07 »
Hi mcbee,

Im not sure if you have ran this yrogger for sometime, but when i leave it running it seems to stop placing bets after about 7, maybe something simple but honestly i think its easier to become a astronaut then read these trigger commands, so could you help me please.

I thknk it would be a good idea for you to run the triggers on uk greyhounds, but dame issue happenes on horse racing too.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 15 Aug 2018, 22:24 »
hi
i am testing again.
could you please include a screen shot of the program log.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 15 Aug 2018, 22:26 »
hi
and a screen shot of the statement.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE