Author Topic: Back on a daily list of horses [TCKTLKF-488520]  (Read 2278 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Copied from the support:

I require a simple trigger before subscribing and wondered if you can help (I am technically clueless).

I have a list of horses I want to back daily which I can transfer onto Notepad (see attached for today's example) but I'm only looking to back them at a BFSP of 0-20.

From what I can see it's not possible to set a max BFSP so my best solution is probably to back as close to the off time as possible all selections that are trading at 20 or less.

Hope this makes sense.

Many Thanks
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Re: Back on a daily list of horses [TCKTLKF-488520]
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2014, 21:02 »
Hi
The attached trigger file will back at actual SP as soon as the market turns in-play.
In the constants you can set:
Back amount
Maximum actual SP

The attached text file shows the format required for the selection names. A single selection name per line, spelling of the selection name exactly as per Betfair. Just put in selection names, the import procedure will match them to the markets.

You need to Import Selections from the text file (see the manual - simple procedure)
The trigger will back according to your settings in the constants.

Please use test mode to try it out.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Back on a daily list of horses [TCKTLKF-488520]
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jan 2014, 12:03 »
Mark

Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated.

I'm set up in test mode for the day so lets hope I've done everything correctly.

Regards
JOHN

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE