Author Topic: Back price from a market used on a formula on a different market  (Read 3533 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I am going crazy. ???
I tried almost everything and I did not managed to do the following:

- remember back price from market A, event A
- use the back price on formula to determine the amount to win when dutch lay on market B, event A

The closest I've got is that I set the variable globally and the formula is fine.
However, the back price is not necessarily from event A. 

Any idea?

• Élite
hi
if you could include your trigger, it will be easier to spot the error.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members

• Élite
hi
the reason why it did not work as it should have is you did not have a condition to check if the variable had been set before placing the bet.
i have added the condition to the trigger

please use test mode

mcbee

download below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thank you McBee.

However, is not really working as I was looking for it to work.
I will try to explain better:

Right now is using the variable, however if I have 3 events that I am monitoring, the trigger will pick randomly the event for  the Over/Under 2.5 back odds.

Ex.

Event 1 - Team A vs Team B OU 2.5 back 1.6
Event 2 - Team C vs Team D OU 2.5 back 1.9
Event 3 - Team E vs Team F OU 2.5 back 2.4

Now, it is using the Event 1 back price to dutch lay  the correct score on Event 3.
What I would like is to use Event 1 back price for Event 1 correct score and so on.

• Élite
hi
sorry, but i am confused now.
in your first post you said,
- remember back price from market A, event A
- use the back price on formula to determine the amount to win when dutch lay on market B, event A
so you wanted to take the price from a to dutch in b

please can you say exactly what it is that you want to do and we can convert this into triggers.

mcbee

• All members
I will try again.

I would like to use the back price from O 2.5 market to set the amount to win (amount_to_win/ back_price) on the correct score market in the same event (game).

Ex.  This is how it should work

AC Milan - Barcelona O 2.5 back_price=1.9

amount_to_win=55

AC Milan - Barcelona correct score to dutch lay 0-2 (10.5) and 0-3 (12.5)

So the amount to win will be 55/1.9 = 28.94

At this point is working like this:

- let's say, I am monitoring in the same time Juventus - Real Madrid and Chelsea - Steaua.

- the trigger will randomly use the O 2.5 back_price from these games too to calculate the amount to win for the AC Milan correct score market.

The trigger should not cross games (O2.5 back_price from AC Milan - Barca should be used just on AC Milan Barca  correct score and not on the other games. Same for the Juventus - Real and Chelsea - Steaua).

I hope not it make more sense ... if not ... I don't know how to explain it better :)

• Élite
hi
i see what you want now.
here is the trigger using the market parent id.
in the variable window type ou_market_parent_id and make sure that the markets have the same id.
for some reason today there are some games with the correct score id 27057439 and the over/under showing -27057439, so there is not an id match (SFC opavaU19 v FK Teplice U19), yet again another betfair error.

please use test mode

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
Thank you.
I will test it.
I also changed the condition to ou_market_parent_id since it was still with over_odds

• Élite
hi
well spotted  ;D, i was rushing and forgot that one  :o.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE