Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by gjkiely on 05 Nov 2020
  • Thanks Oxa,

You are amazing, but I guess it is your baby afterall!!

working so far, will trial for a while and let you know if any hickups, just a quick one though, if i say bet on 3rd and 4th if over x should it still work? I dont mean as in wanting separate results just more than 1 runner. 

Also if I replicate the whole block as we discussed earlier with a second runner will it run congruently and hence keep a count on the 2 seperate outcomes. Sorry not trying to complicate things just wanting to know my limitations.

Thanks

Gordon
  • #17 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 05 Nov 2020
     if i say bet on 3rd and 4th if over x should it still work?

As in Dutching the two selections?
  • #18 by gjkiely on 05 Nov 2020
  • For simpicities sake no! An even split of the amount so (back_amount)/(matching_number) for example?

Where as the 2 block strategy would be 2 different ranks
  • #19 by gjkiely on 05 Nov 2020
  • Just hit 5 losses on my trial and the bet increased on the 6th, so all good on that front!

In regard to my other question I realise I would put the rank is between 3 and 4 and ignore the constant rank field.
  • #20 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 05 Nov 2020
    For simpicities sake no! 

Simplicity-wise, Dutching and betting on several selections are identical.

I can rework the triggers to do the Dutching instead of betting on a single selection, but as part of your other trigger request, as this one is now completed. Please see my replies in your second trigger topic.
  • #21 by gjkiely on 05 Nov 2020
  • OK I thought dutching was to achieve an even return, I really have a lot to learn. Lets go with on the other trigger though please, I will reply from there as well.

Thanks again!
Pages:
Actions