Author Topic: Back to lay 30 tick drop  (Read 2253 times)

• All members
Back to lay 30 tick drop
« on: 01 Apr 2019, 09:43 »
Hi ,

I would like another trigger to back my own selections 6 minutes before the off.

- Back selections six minutes before the off
- One back bet is matched, place a lay bet 7 ticks below back price. However, this bet is to remove my liability. Leave bet open inplay if not matched pre-race
- Once the lay bet is matched, let outstanding amount ride until it hits 30 ticks below the back price , then green up.

The aim is to take a small profit and let the rest of the bet ride and green at 30 ticks or below back price.

Stop loss
- If the first 7 tick lay bet is not matched and 30% of the race is gone then close trade with loss or small profit.

• Élite
Re: Back to lay 30 tick drop
« Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2019, 10:03 »
hi
how do you want to use your own selections.
import using the import above my markets
or
trigger reads your list in file.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Apr 2019, 10:30 »
Hi Mcbee,

Using ‘import ‘ above markets.

Sorry, you must be sick of me with my trigger requests:)

This should be me last one for a while. Have two profitable ones , this should complete my micro system profile, fingers crossed.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 01 Apr 2019, 12:01 »
hi
if I do not get trigger requests I have no money as this is my only work , many thanks for your requests:D
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Minutes before the start time to place the bets
Percent of the race ran then take a loss or profit
Minimum back price
Maximum back price
Percent of back matched amount to use on the first lay bet
Lay ticks less than back matched price for the lay bet
Lay ticks less than back matched price for the green up

the green profit is not exact because I had to use the distribute profit as the green would not fire due to already having a lay bet.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE