Author Topic: Back under 1.5 and 3.5 goals  (Read 10271 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Back under 1.5 and 3.5 goals
« on: 08 Mar 2024, 08:29 »
Hi Oxa

Further to yesterday's exchange, please amend the attached trigger so it stops placing bets once 2% of the total bank has been achieved for the day.

Further, since the recent software update, I am no longer getting the pop-up window whenever a message is added to the action screen. If possible, please fix this as well as I found this quite handy.

Thanks
Art

• Administrator
Re: Back under 1.5 and 3.5 goals
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2024, 22:58 »
Hello!

I have tested your triggers, and looks like they already have a condition to stop as soon as the predefined profit (target_profit, in % of the starting bank) has been achieved. The profit counter resets every day though, so did you mean you want to remove the resetting?

You can check how much has been won during that day by opening the User Variables window and entering the name of this variable: current_pl. You can also check the profit threshold by entering stop_profit - that is the value that current_pl must exceed for the triggers to stop. See the screenshot attached.

Further, since the recent software update, I am no longer getting the pop-up window whenever a message is added to the action screen. If possible, please fix this as well as I found this quite handy.

First, double-check you have the setting Show a pop-up window whenever a message is added to the action log ON in General Options.
Second, check if you have accidentally turned off the tooltips. I am attaching a screenshot showing how to turn them back on by pressing the button in the top-right corner.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Back under 1.5 and 3.5 goals
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2024, 09:09 »
Oxa thanks as always.

Kind regards
Art

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE