Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Jone on 24 Mar 2021
  • Hi all,

My name is Jone. New to MF Pro, even newer to the forum!

I'm wishing to set a condition on my trigger where say for example, back_price2 < 5; however I'm not having any luck as of yet working out how to do this.

Would anyone be able to assist?
  • #2 by MarkV on 24 Mar 2021
  • Hi and welcome
    The condition is:
    selections trigger expression back_price2 is less than 5

if you search the helpfile/manual for "selection parameters" and then look at Point 5  it explains what a trigger expression is.   
  • #3 by armarni on 24 Mar 2021
  • Hi Jone

Welcome to the forum.

I would write what I've put in the screen grab, that should do it.

Have fun with MF Pro!

• #4 by Jone on 25 Mar 2021
  • You guys are amazing, exactly what I was after. Thanks for the help and the warm welcome!

The manual is great - I'm reading through the whole thing now as we speak :) 
  • #5 by Jone on 10 Apr 2021
  • Hi everyone!

I've come a long way in the past 2 weeks of experimenting/lurking forums/back testing new triggers. Didn't wish to create a whole other thread just for a simple question so here goes.

Something I'm wishing to test is the condition: back price > x for y seconds, eg. back price greater than 10 for at least 1 second.

Could I get some input on how this could be achieved, if at all?

TIA.
  • #6 by MarkV on 10 Apr 2021
  • Hi
    This example trigger shows how to wait for a set amount of time. You can use it to have a second trigger to check the back price again after the set amount of time:
    https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/waiting-after-trigger/

OR try using

pdif_{minutes}The absolute back price difference over the time specified by {minutes}. For example, pdif_5 will return the value that back price changed by within the last 5 minutes. This number can be negative or positive, depending on the direction the price changed in. For example, if the price changed from 4.0 to 3.8, the difference will be -0.2.

for example, to check back price is greater than 10 and there has been no downward movement of back price for 1 second:
    selections back price is greater than 10
    and selections trigger expression pdif_0.017 is equal or greater than 0
  • #7 by Jone on 10 Apr 2021
  • Honestly loving the support that comes with MF Pro. Would recommend this to anyone I meet looking to get into BetFair automation.

Thank you Mark!
Pages:
Actions