Author Topic: Backing horse if only one winning last time out  (Read 1357 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi
Trying to make a trigger to back a horse if it won its last race and it is the only runner in the field to have done so.
I have attached trigger showing I use silk_form_1 is equal to 1 for each selection is this the correct way to do it?
Mike

• Élite
Re: Backing horse if only one winning last time out
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jun 2019, 09:31 »
hi
it is ok but you need to set the trigger actions to once per market and maybe add a condition to make sure that all selections have at least 1 form as many new horses have no form and go on to win.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jun 2019, 10:21 »
OK, but if I change it to once per market won't it just add one to myvar after the first selection that won it's last race, and not check for any others?
I only want one runner in the race to have won its last race. So if two runners have won their last races I want myvar to be equal to 2 three runners myvar 3 and so on, so bet is only placed if myvar 1.
Mike

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 06 Jun 2019, 10:40 »
hi
sorry , the action , individually for each market
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 06 Jun 2019, 10:46 »
Cheers

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE