Author Topic: [TR] Back/Lay the favourite  (Read 1556 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Back/Lay the favourite
« on: 18 Jan 2017, 13:42 »
Hello,
         I have a system for horse racing and would like to see if it is possible to automate it. You select all the UK and IRE races for the day in chronological order and bet on the first race of the day on the favourite; if it wins you stop, if not you continue onto the next race and so on until you have a winner. You always bet on the favourite and would need to be able to recovery your losses as well as make a target profit each day: is this possible to automate?
Also could you automate a lay version where instead of backing you lay the favourite but also stop at a winner and recovery your losses and make a profit?

Thanks,
            Ash   

• All members
Re: Back/Lay the favourite
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2017, 19:07 »
Hi,
    Would it be possible to retract this trigger request as I have discovered a flaw in it. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
            Ash

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2017, 10:37 »
Hi Ash,

Please feel free to re-formulate the request or post a new one in this same topic as soon as you are ready.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jan 2017, 21:50 »
Hi,
    I would like to amend my trigger request. Instead of going through all the races chronologically I will choose a single race card (sometimes two if there are races in the afternoon and evening) each day to go through and you only lay; the features I would need are the same.
You lay the favourite on the first race and if it wins you have made a profit and stop; if not you go onto the next race and so on until you have 1 winner then stop or if you have 4 consecutive losses you stop as well.
I will need to be able to adjust the stake and target profit, such as aiming for £2 a day with £2 stakes, while also recovering any losses. 
If I loss half my betting bank, 50%, the system should stop as well.
I think that sums up the basics of my need. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
            Ash

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jan 2017, 08:30 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Profit stop betting
Percent of bank loss and stop betting
Number of losses in a row and stop betting

the trigger will stop betting when your set profit is reached or there are (your set number) of losses in a row or the bank balance PLUS the next bet liability is more than (your set bank percent loss), so you could have 1000 in your bank and set it 50% loss and at 750 your next bet liability is 300+(your set bank percent loss) 500=800 this is greater than the 750 left in your bank so this race there will be no bet placed , the next race might have lower odds so a bet would be made.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE