Author Topic: Best available price  (Read 982 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Best available price
« on: 18 Apr 2018, 12:24 »
Hi

Is there any way that I can set the software to place a bet at the next available price if I am unmatched automatically?

For example I lay at 1.5 and am unmatched, the market goes out to 1.6 so my 1.5 bet automatically gets placed at 1.6. I have tried the trigger for this but it will not work

Thanks in advance

Re: Best available price
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2018, 13:45 »
Hi
In your trigger price field if you use the word "best" without quotes it will lay at best available price.
Use this with the following settings:
settings > betting options > when laying at "best" price, offer a price that is x ticks above current lay price
settings > betting options > when laying at "best" price, don't offer a price higher than y

also have a look at the r_ticks() function which will offer a price x ticks above or below, for example:
in the price field: r_ticks(lay_price, 5) will lay 5 ticks higher than current best lay price 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Best available price
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2018, 19:06 »
Hi Mark

Thanks for the reply mate. I haven’t got a clue how to do any of that I’ll take a look though. 

Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE