Author Topic: Best paid trigger ever  (Read 6404 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Best paid trigger ever
« on: 04 Sep 2011, 10:55 »
Hi all,

This is just an simple question and if you doent want to answer it is fine. I am looking for one of the best Trigger files for Auto betting and want to hear you if you have any idea of what and who have the best trigger files, I am willing to pay for as long as it makes an profit. I have been betting at betfair for 6 yrs but still struggling with an time issue, so really have time to the Football which is my strong side...

If somebody have an idea, that they do not want to share with the rest of this forum pls send me an PM and we could discuss and price for the trigger

Thanks
Lasse
Copenhagen, Denmark

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
Re: Best paid trigger ever
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2011, 19:34 »
I understand where you are coming from, but just want to say be careful!

If I had a profitable trigger why would i share it with you??

I would only let you use it if you paid me more money than I make running it myself!!!
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Sep 2011, 19:16 »
1oser, if you could earn money selling your idea, why not doing it?
but okay, i posted an simple question, and if peple do not want to answer so pls dont instead of this negative answer from 1oser

I thought that this forum was to helping each other, if somebody had any good ideas on how we could help out finding good triggers, but it sems that i misundersttod that part.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 05 Sep 2011, 19:38 »
hi
the simple answer is.
for every other person using a system, there are going to be x number of unmatched bets for the next person and so on.
AS FOR YOUR OTHER PART.
I thought that this forum was to helping each other, if somebody had any good ideas on how we could help out finding good triggers, but it sems that i misundersttod that part.
WE DO HELP EACH OTHER, but you have NOT ASKED FOR HELP.
YOU have asked a direct question that you WANT a proven and profitable system/trigger.
2 prev posts, both the same one on here and one on xfeeder forum.
1oser was trying to help you by telling you not to pay money for any system/trigger, A SYSTEM IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE DAY IT MAKES A PROFIT.
you could pay hundreds of pounds for a system/trigger, that has run 100% for a few months, then after you buy, it can hit a losing run and you've lost all your money.

I HAVE A SYSTEM/TRIGGER THAT IS GURANTEED TO MAKE PROFIT OR LOSE NOTHING, BUT YOUR BETFAIR ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED WITHIN A FEW WEEKS OF USING IT,like mine was.

THIS IS HELPING YOU.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #4 on: 06 Sep 2011, 07:47 »
1oser and Mcbee have two very valid points and should be understood as well as the implications.
If you are offered a trigger to purchase there is a strong likelihood that the trigger will lose you money!
People marketing get rich quick systems are compromising the very markets they seek to profit from by destroying the liquidity and ultimate profitability within those markets once more than a handful of individuals are running the same trigger blocks.
1oser and Mcbee are giving you the respect that people on this forum deserve "The Truth" This will ultimately save you Money.
Good luck creating a trigger block that you can make money from. IT CAN BE DONE!
 ;D
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #5 on: 06 Sep 2011, 16:52 »
I am sorry if I came out negative, but I was trying to be honest.

At the end of the day liquidity is limited and any shared system ends up fighting over the same piece of the pie.

If you have a losing system currently put it up let's see if we can get it to break-even, maybe profit some days.

The other problem with purchased systems is belief. You run a system for 3 months profitably then hit a bad 2 month patch .. you are most likely going to stop it .. hence I prefer writing from scratch.

I am by no means a success(only @4% discount and yet to pay PC), but every week/month I try improve on the systems I have running and analyze their live results. Not everyday/week is profitable, but since i created them from scratch I persevere through the downs and hope to reap the rewards in the future.

• Élite
  • head always buried in stats
« Reply #6 on: 07 Sep 2011, 10:08 »
Hi 1oser
Can you just clarify what you meant by (only @4% discount and yet to pay PC), ?
Cheers
This time next year, we will all be paying Betfair premium charge commission rates!

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #7 on: 08 Sep 2011, 10:25 »
PC is when Betfair take piece of your pie, because you are winning too much and not paying enough commission. The average person will make $100 profit after maybe winning $500, then lossing $600, then winning $200. IF all you make is profit and hardly ever hit losers you get hit Betfair don't make enough commission from your winning and then apply Premium Charges to your profit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betfair#Premium_Charge

4% is the discount you get on commission or high turnover .. i think you can see your value on your main account statement view. So my commission rate is 4.8% (5-4%) or [5*0.96]

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 17 Nov 2013, 17:07 »
If I had a profitable trigger why would i share it with you??

Agreed. Unless if you know that someone personally. Other than that, I won't trust anything else.
We only live once.

• Nerd
  • Élite
« Reply #9 on: 17 Nov 2013, 19:51 »
Agreed. Unless if you know that someone personally. Other than that, I won't trust anything else.

i'm offering a trial ... see sig.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE