Author Topic: best way to create an automated betfair trigger excel program  (Read 4505 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello

I would like to develop an automated trading system for Australian horse racing combining -
1. Betfair prices, including money movements eg, an automated 'lay'  if a horse eases/and or has a reduced (soft) volume
2. Horse ratings and other information which are on an excel spreadsheet.

I would like to combine automated triggers to place bets which meet 1 or both of these elements.

For example, a horse that I have rated at $5, I would like a trigger to place a bet if the price is above $6
And another trigger which may bet or lay based on criteria I set regarding the price or  money movements (value or change in amount of unmatched bets)

I presently don’t have the skills to create triggers/vba etc.

What is the best way for me to proceed?

A bot?  Will this bot meet these challenges?
Contact a programmer?

Thanks in advance.

Hi
Marketfeeder Pro will certainly do all you have mentioned and a lot more.
The simple answer to your question is that you really do need to put in some effort to learn it. Even if you employed someone to write triggers for you, how would you manage if they screwed up or disappeared.
A number of items you are looking for are covered in example triggers on the website and that is a very good place to start. Use test mode and experiment and learn.http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/lay-on-losers/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
thanks. I will do just that.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE