Author Topic: Bet, 70 minutes...  (Read 67783 times)

Tags:
Re: Bet, 70 minutes...
« Reply #120 on: 18 Dec 2012, 09:00 »
Hello.

The triger is working perfectly. But the strategy he proposes needs some tweaking.

It comes in many games where there are a very high possibility of having goals.

I thought of two ways to eliminate this:

Enters only in games where the odds of both teams are greater than 2.20.

or

Enters only in games where the odds of 2.5 UNDER is less than 2.00.

This check would have to be made before the game starts.

How to do this?

Sorry my bad inglish.
Hi
The attached update will check the price of Under 2.5 is less than 2.00, 1 minute before start time. It will only open the trade if this condition is met.
Untested – please use test mode.

Thinking about it, it might be an idea to leave the trigger as it was in the previous version, and add the above conditions to a delete all markets trigger, where the above condition is not met. What do you think?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #121 on: 18 Dec 2012, 09:14 »
Hello Mark

All of those conditions OK apart from "when did I refresh screen"..I didnt know I had to!
I thought it would refresh automatically....why and I how do I refresh?...surely I don't just sit there all  night pressing a refresh button every 5 mins?
Hi
I was wondering when do you start refreshing markets, because the markets need to be refreshing before the start of the game in order to calculate elapsed time in the trigger. 2 minutes before should be fine.
Settings > Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Start monitoring events at 2.00 mins before the beginning

Did you find any indication in the trigger logs as to why it did not bet?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #122 on: 18 Dec 2012, 15:35 »

Thinking about it, it might be an idea to leave the trigger as it was in the previous version, and add the above conditions to a delete all markets trigger, where the above condition is not met. What do you think?

Perfect. It would be right.

I run test now.

Very thank you.

• All members
« Reply #123 on: 18 Dec 2012, 22:53 »
The last part dont work.

O triger continued make back in markets with, UNDER 2,5 more great than 2,00.

Will we should use a variable to hold the 1st this comparison?

Sorry my bad inglish.

« Reply #124 on: 19 Dec 2012, 12:56 »
Hi
The attached is version 7 with a Delete Markets block added at the beginning.

Your markets need to be refreshing 2 minutes before the start.
It will check the price in Under 2.5 at 90 seconds before start and set a user variable if the price is greater than 2.0
At 60 seconds before start it will delete all markets of same match if the above condition is met.
I have tested the delete briefly on 2 games and it seems OK. Please do test it properly.

• All members
« Reply #125 on: 19 Dec 2012, 13:08 »
Hi
The attached is version 7 with a Delete Markets block added at the beginning.

Your markets need to be refreshing 2 minutes before the start.
It will check the price in Under 2.5 at 90 seconds before start and set a user variable if the price is greater than 2.0
At 60 seconds before start it will delete all markets of same match if the above condition is met.
I have tested the delete briefly on 2 games and it seems OK. Please do test it properly.

Thank you again!!!!!

Run test.

• All members
« Reply #126 on: 21 Dec 2012, 04:17 »
How come this trigger does not cover the 0-1 and 1-2 score line?

• All members
« Reply #127 on: 21 Dec 2012, 13:01 »
How come this trigger does not cover the 0-1 and 1-2 score line?

Because statistically it is not profitable.

During the time that the method applied manually.

When the game was with these scores, had no strategy.

Sorry my bad inglish.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE