Author Topic: Bet, 70 minutes...  (Read 68020 times)

Tags:
Re: Bet, 70 minutes...
« Reply #75 on: 08 Dec 2012, 20:16 »
you beat me to it. - testing
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #76 on: 08 Dec 2012, 20:46 »
you beat me to it. - testing

LOL

Just luck my friend, no one beat you ;)

Only matters place this to work ;)

pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

« Reply #77 on: 08 Dec 2012, 22:09 »
Well chaps, it looks like it's almost there now. I have not fully tested it, but everything seems to be working as it should. There might be some small adjusting needed for the lay trigger. Greenup works fine, see pic. So latest file is the last one pcal72 uploaded.

Thanks again to all who contributed.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #78 on: 09 Dec 2012, 08:51 »
hi
there is an error in the under 3.5 trigger.
the last OR market score block has
market_score2   <<< error  ( should be market_score1 )
market_score2

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #79 on: 09 Dec 2012, 08:57 »
Thanks mcbee. Corrected. I have also taken out the old triggers. Updated file attached.

• Élite
« Reply #80 on: 09 Dec 2012, 09:15 »
hi
thanks mark.
due to having so many markets loaded and monitored
i have added a trigger to set the inplay refresh rate to
  .3+(refr_market_num*.3)
this limits the average requests per sec to 5

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #81 on: 09 Dec 2012, 09:33 »
Makes sense. I'll leave it for now. If someone else wants to put it in, they can reference your post. 

• All members
« Reply #82 on: 09 Dec 2012, 16:43 »
Markv, mcbee and pcal72.

Very, very thank you!!!!

I run test now...

• All members
« Reply #83 on: 09 Dec 2012, 19:58 »
Hi.

The problem of entering a more marked is resolved.

The output of trade after the occurrence of 1 goal, still wrong.

After the goal is not to close apposition.

Sorry, my bad inglish.

« Reply #84 on: 10 Dec 2012, 00:11 »
Hi
The LAY trigger is working (see pic). I think your problem could be in this condition:
and markets lay book % is equal or greater than 97
This condition waits until the market is stable. You can try delete this condition and test again, because the lay trigger is changing the lay odds anyway.
If there is another goal after this trigger, and the lay is not matched, you will lose the full back amount. Please see mcbee’s post on page 4 regarding risk.

• All members
« Reply #85 on: 10 Dec 2012, 00:45 »
hummmmm.

Maybe, I was testing in markets with little liquidity.

Sorry.

Run test again.

• All members
« Reply #86 on: 10 Dec 2012, 16:50 »
He is closing some positions, without the occurrence of goals.

Strange, is that this only happens in some games.

What could be causing this?

« Reply #87 on: 10 Dec 2012, 18:45 »
Hi
I have changed the greenup trigger conditions. Please try the attached trigger file.

• Élite
« Reply #88 on: 10 Dec 2012, 19:59 »
hi mark
in the lay trigger i have noticed that there is a condition
and selections trigger expression market_pcore1+market_pscore2  is not equal to market_score1+market_score2
at 88 mins if there has been a goal or more, the pscore1+pscore2 will not be equal to score1+score2, because the prev score will be 0-0 and the current score will be 0-1 etc.
so the lay trigger will fire as soon as the back trigger has fired.
you might have to add 2 new triggers
trigger 1 in position before trigger 2
trigger 1
variable  goals  0
no conditions
once per market

trigger 2
variable  goals  market_score1+market_score2
conditions
and markets number of back bets is greater than  0
once per market

green and lay betting triggers condition

and market_score1+market_score2 is greater than goals

mcbee

« Reply #89 on: 10 Dec 2012, 20:20 »
mcbee - thanks. I think you are right about the pscore condition, but is it not overridden by the block with the OR conditions, thus making it irrelevant?

In the latest update, I deleted the same pscore condition out of the greenup trigger and added the same block of OR conditions from the LAY trigger.

I can't test this evening due to running something else, so waiting for Nettuno to test the latest.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE