Author Topic: bet depending on condition in other markets  (Read 3185 times)

Tags:
  • All members
bet depending on condition in other markets
« on: 08 Sep 2013, 11:30 »
I'm not sure how to do this.

For example.

I want to place Back bet on "Correct Score", "0 - 0" selection if odds in "Match odds" are in specific range on "Draw".

How do I check for that?

Re: bet depending on condition in other markets
« Reply #1 on: 08 Sep 2013, 12:15 »
Hi
You need to use the Remember action. It is shown in the attached trigger file.
Please try in test mode.
You can set the price range for The Draw in the constants
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 08 Sep 2013, 14:34 »
nice.

is "qualify_market_parent_id"  some kind of system variable, or can I use any name for that variable?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 08 Sep 2013, 14:51 »
Also..is there some documentation on which variable/function is what? So I don't have to ask all the time :)

« Reply #4 on: 08 Sep 2013, 14:52 »
is "qualify_market_parent_id"  some kind of system variable, or can I use any name for that variable?
Hi
"qualify" can be anything you want, but avoid using existing variable names
"market_parent_id" is a market variable. It is the ID of the "market_parent" see the manual for description.
For example:
All markets for a soccer match will have a common market_parent_id
So by remembering the market_parent_id for conditions in a Match Odds trigger under a name, in this case "qualify_market_parent_id"
we can trigger an action in another market of the same match, e.g. correct score
by confirming the "qualify_market_parent_id" variable has been set (i.e. the remember trigger's conditions were met).
Hope that makes sense.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #5 on: 08 Sep 2013, 14:58 »
Also..is there some documentation on which variable/function is what? So I don't have to ask all the time :)
Hi
The pdf manual is available for download here:
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/download/MF7_manual_eng.pdf
The built-in help file is available by clicking the blue question mark in the trigger editor window
and also by clicking the yellow question mark button top-right on the main screen

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE