Author Topic: [TR] Bet for another two goals  (Read 5909 times)

• All members
[TR] Bet for another two goals
« on: 09 Aug 2018, 09:21 »
Can you make me a trigger that:

1. Bets after 90 min.
2. Bets on Over/Under market but...

Bets on two more goals only. So if there is 90 min. (or later) and current score is 0:0 trigger will bet on Over 1.5. 

3. Bets when available odds is 150.

Thank you.

• Élite
Re: Bet for another two goals
« Reply #1 on: 09 Aug 2018, 13:11 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Minimum match minutes to place the bet
Minimum back price

you will have to load and monitor 1.5,2.5,3.5,4.5,5.5,6.5,7.5 and 8.5 over/under markets.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: [TR] Bet for another two goals
« Reply #2 on: 09 Aug 2018, 17:52 »
Hmm... I set amount to bet of 0.01. Ticked Option "Allow Small Bets". MFP bets for 2 euro. Any idea why?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Aug 2018, 18:02 »
It is fine for Test Mode only.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 09 Aug 2018, 18:04 »
hi
did you set the 0.01 in the constants then save then reload the trigger.
please include a screen shot of the program log.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 10 Aug 2018, 07:21 »
I would advise against 0.01 real bets.  Betfair is likely to close your account.  It is better to consider 0.10 as a minimum, although you could still have your account closed.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 10 Aug 2018, 08:09 »
hi
i did a few more tests and i think the reason was that at 90+minutes the price changes quick to 1000 back price so to bet less than 2 there has to be a 2+0.01 bet sent out then the 2 is canceled but been so close the 2 would get matched.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 10 Aug 2018, 09:14 »
I would advise against 0.01 real bets.  Betfair is likely to close your account.  It is better to consider 0.10 as a minimum, although you could still have your account closed.
Why is that?

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 10 Aug 2018, 10:31 »
hi
betfair does not like betting below there limit of 2 , a few years ago my account was closed due to betting below the limit , 2 weeks ago my account was restricted due to testing a football trigger day and night they said that i was collecting data , it took me a week of emails and lots of questions for me to answer , it is now back to normal.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 10 Aug 2018, 11:08 »
God dammit, thanks a lot for mentioning this issue, I had no idea there could be such nasty consequences. 

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 10 Aug 2018, 12:58 »
I think they are less strict on sub 2.0 betting than they once were, but if you take the risk keep the bets as high as you can.  The real problem with very small bets, is that they can't charge commission.    I still bet below 2.0 in live testing for short periods, but increase the bets as soon as I can.   If you are in Test Mode a lot then make a few real 2.00 plus bets each day.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 10 Aug 2018, 14:22 »
  If you are in Test Mode a lot then make a few real 2.00 plus bets each day.
I'm not sure if I got your point. From what I understand Test Mode is for fun, they can't see any bets were taken? 

« Reply #12 on: 11 Aug 2018, 09:53 »
Hi, if you continue to use Test Mode extensively and do not place some real bets every day or two, then BF will limit your access to the API and the markets. BF provide the API to make money, so it is only logical that they will limit accounts that are not making them money. 

And it is a pain in the ass trying to get limited accounts back up and running. 

SO follow the advice, and place a few real bets (even £2 traded out a few times will suffice) regularly.

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 11 Aug 2018, 11:12 »
I place a lot of bets and they make a lot of comission out of me on daily basis. I just haven't realized that making a lot of bets in Test Mode may be an issue. 

So where is the limit of using API? If I make a lot of bets daily, real one, decent stakes (I would say - even high stakes) do they care how I use API?

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 11 Aug 2018, 19:23 »
hi
just as long as you are betting above there limit there is no problem , unless of cause you make lots of profit then they will hit you with extra commission.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE