Author Topic: Bet only on same event different market in sequence (football)  (Read 1727 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Regards Gentlemen!

I would like to ask advise how to make the following triggers:
Only bet the first matching selection, one event at one time
Bet on first half goals market, only if the previous sequence has settled:
The sequence:
1. Bet on first half goals market, if wins move to the next event,
2. if loses continue with the same event's different market for the second half

I hope it is clear what I intended to achieve, hope someone could help!

BR

Hi
You need to use the first half cross-market prefix in the second half market.

say your first half market is First Half Goals 1.5, this is football16_
condition for the second half market will be:
selections trigger expression football16_market_settled_pl is less than 0

this will only bet in second half market if first half market is settled for a loss
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thank You for answering and for the help!

Could you help me a little bit more? I had a lost bet in football16 market (ie in the first half goals market), and the trigger gives this response, ofc the 2nd bet wasn't placed.

Checking condition and Selection's Trigger Expression football16_market_settled_pl is less than 0.
initial expr.: football16_market_settled_pl, intermediate: football16_0.00, final: football16_0.00.
Condition is: FALSE.

what could be the problem?

• All members
Could it be that the market was deleted from the monitored markets as it was closed at half time, and that s why it returns no/false value? In this case how to avoid deleting first half goals market?

yes, looks like the settled first half market was deleted, it needs to be available for market_settled_pl

check your settings > general options > delete settings
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thank You, it's working!

BUT

Now a new problem emerged, that is how to restrict the first half goals (ie the first bet) bet not to place a new bet on a new market if there is a bet on second half of the actual market?

When a market is settled the bets are removed. If you are looking to have only one active football game (with several markets) at any one time, then use the allbets_num variable that counts all the bets in the program.

In the trigger for the First Half Goals use this condition:
and selections trigger expression allbets_num is equal to 0  

• All members
Thank You and I appreciate Your help! Now it seems to work fine!

• All members
Please let me ask one more thing,

How to avoid racing between placing bets if the a First half goals settled before half time and there are different events started at the same time and fulfilling conditions to place a bet on (first half goals) again. "First matching selection" is set for placing bets.
So if the first half goals over 0.5 market gets settled before min. 15. and there are another matches with around min 15. which fulfill the conditions as I see then on those matches the first half 0.5 goals will be placed.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE