Author Topic: Bet under  (Read 2782 times)

• All members
Bet under
« on: 19 Dec 2018, 10:01 »
I need a simple trigger.

1. Betting inplay. 
2. Trigger would bet under only. Current over/under market only. So if there is 1:1 triger will bet under 2.5 etc.
3. Possibility to set a minute when trigger is executed. So lets say I want trigger bet at 60 min.
4. Possibility to set minimum odds when deciding if take a bet or not. So lets say at 60 min odds must be minimum 2.0 or trigger won't bet.

Thank you.

• All members
Re: Bet under
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2018, 10:02 »
Something went wrong during posting so I didnt have a chance to input my subscription number as usual. Don't know if its allright or not.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2018, 11:05 »
hi
If for any reason you could not finish the registration of your request, please click this link

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 19 Dec 2018, 14:47 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Minimum match minutes to place the bet
Maximum match minutes to place the bet
Minimum back price

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 19 Dec 2018, 15:34 »
Its fine, thank you but have you got any idea why trigger doesnt bet more than 4 euro? Bit weird I cant see what's wrong. I tried 2 euro - placed 2. Tried 10 euro - placed 4 instead. Couple of times already, still same.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Dec 2018, 15:39 »
I havent changed anything in Betting Options if that matters somehow, I've got other trigger - same Betting Options - default works fine so I doubt its about this. No idea.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 19 Dec 2018, 16:50 »
It's allright now.

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 19 Dec 2018, 18:59 »
hi
very sorry , I tested the trigger with default amounts and forgot to alter to the bet amount.

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE