Author Topic: Betfair ATM strategy  (Read 5691 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Betfair ATM strategy
« on: 18 Jan 2017, 15:21 »

Get Outlook for iOS

Hello

I'm interested in getting your bot to place automated bets whilst i'm in work. I'm looking to do the Betfair ATM strategy. I'm not sure if you know of it, but just in case -

ATM system This is popular system on internet and is used on UK/Irish horse racing Place markets, but it also checks price of favorite on Win market which means that you must auto load both Win and Place markets. Bet is placed on first favorite at Place market when it is in price range of 1.3 - 2.0 at Place market and its price at Win market is in range 1.01 - 3.0. Bets are only placed at last 50% of estimated race length. At time of bet first 6 favorites must have price less than 20 and all other runners must have higher price than 20. Betting is only done at Place markets with 3 winners. Stop loss, that is hedge, is done in case that Back price on our first favorite goes above 10.

Just wondering if I'm able to do this strategy with your bot, and if so, how would I create it for automated betting?

I can always forward over the PDF of the strategy if that would help out?

Thanks very much for your help!

Re: Betfair ATM strategy
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2017, 19:05 »
Hi
There is a trigger available for this on the forum you could probably use or adapt. If you search the forum for "atm" you should pick it up.
Or you could have a trigger developed for you, as a subscriber you have a quota of free triggers:
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/trigger-development-service/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2017, 10:44 »
Hello!

I am willing to make a trigger example for this strategy. Please attach the PDF if you have it, that would be most helpful.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2017, 11:05 »
Hi Oxa

I would check the copyright of this strategy, as it may still be on sale and not freely available in the public domain.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2017, 13:49 »
I would check the copyright of this strategy, as it may still be on sale and not freely available in the public domain.

I was under the impression that this was a publicly available strategy. If that is not the case, then of course the topic starter should first consult the author.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Jan 2017, 16:17 »
This strategy is still for sale by the author at £87.00.  Now info about it may have leaked over the years, since it is quite old, but you shouldn't be able to find the .pdf on the web anywhere.  It is sold as a password protected .exe file.

I believe the author is not averse to purchasers trying to automate it for their own use, but not to then distribute it.

In my experience it works with certain race types/distances, but still difficult to maintain a long term profit.

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 20 Jan 2017, 07:11 »
Thank you very much for your information, rubold.

That leaves the topic starter (Oreo247) with only one option of ordering a private trigger. Oreo247, please create a topic under "Make me a trigger!" and submit the full description of the strategy (it will remain invisible to anyone but you and our staff) to get a quote for the development of these triggers.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE