Author Topic: Betting at BetFair SP [TCKTWSK-656227]  (Read 1564 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Betting at BetFair SP [TCKTWSK-656227]
« on: 10 Jan 2014, 16:08 »
Copied from a support request:

I would be most grateful if you could help me with a question on Auto Betting at Betfair S P, i know you can set a minimum bet price when backing, but i would like to know if you can make a Trigger to set a maximum price at Betfair S P when useing Auto Betting mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Re: Betting at BetFair SP [TCKTWSK-656227]
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2014, 18:56 »
Hi
If you are "Taking SP" (trigger action "back at SP") I do not think that can be done using a trigger condition.
What you are after can be done by placing a normal back bet at the known BSP as soon as the market turns in-play. You can then add any conditions you want, including setting a max price.

The attached trigger is an example.
It will place a normal back bet (not "back at SP") at the known SP price as soon as the market goes in-play. In the constant you can set the max price.

The possible problem with this method is it does not guarantee the bet will be matched  whereas "taking SP" (trigger action "back at SP") guarantees the bet will be matched at SP.

If you try the trigger please use test mode.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE