Author Topic: Cancelling Unmatched Lay Bets  (Read 1240 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Cancelling Unmatched Lay Bets
« on: 22 Jul 2017, 14:35 »
Hi Chaps/Chapesses

I am having difficulty with the cancel lay function in triggered betting. I have set up a cancel lay trigger to cancel duplicate bets, which frustratingly seem to be commonplace these days, although I cannot get it to cancel just one bet. For example I have laid £2.00 on the probable loser 1 minute before the off, have used a cancel then lay to get matched at back price rather than lay price. Even with a five to six second repeat variable I will sometimes get a duplicate bet. The condition cancel lay for unmatched bets is equal or greater that 2, even with this set to first matching selection - it is still cancelling both bets. In some instances this has been done close to the off losing the bets all together as it cancelled just before the off. Is there a way to cancel just one of the unmatched bets therefore leaving the original bet unmatched and still on course for a matching bet? i.e two bets at £2.00 at odds of 50, just cancelling one and keeping the other unaffected.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Re: Cancelling Unmatched Lay Bets
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2017, 18:30 »
Hi
The cancel action will cancel all unmatched bets on a selection. 

Without seeing your trigger it's difficult to say but really there should be no duplicate bets. From your description I think the problem is in the betting trigger repeating mechanism. Are you using a trigger block with a Close Block trigger?

Another thing you can look at is the frequency of updating the list of bets in the settings:
settings > betting options > update list of bets every x seconds

And hot off the press in the latest version is a new facility: Bet Lifetime, you may be able to use this for your purpose.   
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
Re: Cancelling Unmatched Lay Bets
« Reply #2 on: 28 Jul 2017, 08:26 »
Hello!

Just like I said in a ticket you posted on this subject, there is no way to cancel an individual bet if it is identical to some other bets, but you could try configuring your triggers in a way to prevent the duplicate bets. If you attach them, I might be able to help.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE