Author Topic: Cashout / Tradeout  (Read 1059 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Cashout / Tradeout
« on: 23 Oct 2018, 11:49 »
Hi,

If I have back/lay bets on a selection generating a FREE BET, do I use the distribute profit action to spread the profit across all selections, what happens if I have more than 1 selection where this is true ?

What action would I use if there were back/lay bets on a selection which had a negative p/l, how would I spread that loss across all selections ?

Is there an existing trigger example which covers EVERY scenario ?

Thanks,

• Élite
Re: Cashout / Tradeout
« Reply #1 on: 23 Oct 2018, 12:14 »
hi
use a trigger to
green up with ticks -1
distribute loss between selection ticks -1

condition
and selections trigger expression tradeout_net is equal or greater than .10 (or whatever profit you want)

once per selection

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Oct 2018, 13:12 »
Hi,

But if some are negative then adding the condition tradeout_net greater than 0.10 wont work will it ?

I am thinking of the following example with 8 selections.

Selection 1 is + 44
Selection 2 is + 11
Selection 3 is - 10
Selection 4 is - 42
Selection 5 is + 33
Selection 6 is - 60
Selection 7 is 0.00
Selection 8 is 0.00

Selections 1 to 5 have back/lay or lay/back trades. 

Basically, whatever the situation it needs to spread the profit/loss equally across all selections.

Thanks,

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2018, 14:08 »
hi
if you just either back or lay then let the trigger do what is needed .
you cannot put back and lay on 1 selection because it cancels any chance of a green or distribute loss.
there can be multiple selection with either back or lay.
if you have selections with back and lay and there is a loss you can spread that loss 

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 23 Oct 2018, 14:51 »
Hi,

The way I trade is the following:

Example:

- Back Selection 1 for £100 @ 5.6. If it moves to 5.4 then I place a lay for £100. If it moves to 5.8 then I place a lay of £100

I repeat the above for any selections. Which effectively means they are closed in profit or loss.

At the end before an event starts I want to spread any global profit/loss across all the selections.

Are we saying this is not possible to-do in MFP ?

Thanks,

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 23 Oct 2018, 15:38 »
hi
I have done a very quick test and you could spread the loss on the loss selection then distribute the profit on the profit selections.
or you can do your selected back and lay bets then let the trigger do the calculations and then it will back and lay to suit , all you do is put the amount of profit that you want to make in place of the .10.
then as soon as the profits-losses = your set profit amount the trigger will send out the bets.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 24 Oct 2018, 12:39 »
Hi,

So the way to-do it is to use the following MFP actions ?

- Distribute loss between selections.
- Distribute Profit.

Thanks,

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE