Author Topic: [TR] Certain amount of money waiting to get matched  (Read 4664 times)

Tags: SMS / Text
  • All members

Can you explain what does it mean exactly? I thought that from now it's possible to make a trigger allerting user that some money is waiting to get matched. Am I wrong?

You are right. By checking, say, b_offered_1.5 you can make a trigger that will alert you when a certain about of money is waiting to get matched at the back price of 1.5.

Hi, can you make me a trigger allerting when - let's say - more than 1k Euro is waiting to get matched on odds >1.5? I had this request before but was refused and gone for some reason.

Thank you.

• Administrator
Re: Certain amount of money waiting to get matched
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2017, 11:40 »
Hello!

Please see your trigger attached. Since you did not specify the market or selection you want to monitor for the offered amount, the trigger will alert you on any selection that satisfies this condition. It will write to the log file and send an email (if your email settings are configured correctly).

Use the constants to set the price and the minimum amount.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: [TR] Certain amount of money waiting to get matched
« Reply #2 on: 12 Sep 2017, 08:46 »
Hello,

Would be possible to make trigger that allert me only if that waiting money is in one lump? From what I see at the moment, it allerts counting all money waiting?

What I mean: I set amount for 2k or more. So trigger would allert me if 2k lump is waiting to get matched at 2.2.
Not 500 at 2.16, 500 at 2.18 and 1000 at 2.2.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2017, 09:18 »
This would be unfeasible as the trigger would have to check every price individually, and there is no such function at the moment.

Sorry, you did not specify it had to be in one lump in your original trigger description.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 04 Jul 2020, 10:22 »
Hi, any changes made in new versions of MFP so my trigger doesn't work anymore? All of my triggers works fine just this one keep sending me SMTP error for some reason (possted issue in Troubleshooting). Same general settings everywhere so Im pretty sure that must have something to do with this particular trigger. Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE