Author Topic: Change to attempt to green up  (Read 2187 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Change to attempt to green up
« on: 22 Jan 2017, 13:03 »
Hi,

I downloaded the trigger from the following link https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/martin_overs/
And I would like to change from green up to attempt to green up.
I got to make the change only by changing the action on the trigger, but it worked only on the first bet (lay to over 1,5), when it goes to the market Over/Under 2.5 - 3.5 - 4.5 onwards, it does not make the attempt to Greenp he does the greenp up.
I would like them to teach me to change, and not change for me, because I really want to learn how to program the triggers by myself.

Thanks...

Re: Change to attempt to green up
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2017, 20:28 »
Hi
Firstly please check you are not deleting settled markets in your settings. Then test again.

In the original topic from reply#5 forwards, is the description of the greenup. It recovers the losses from the previous market's distribute loss and is designed for greening up when the losses have been recouped in the next OU market. This is why the Attempt to Greenup you are trying will only work on the first market. If you check your trigger logs you should see this condition is the one it is stopping on:
and selections trigger expression (bm_laya*(bm_layp-1)*-1)+((back_price-1)*(bm_layp/back_price*bm_laya)) is greater than ABS(ou0_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss/(1-commission))+gup/100*init_bet 

Since this trigger was developed, we have the benefit of new variables including the cross-market prefixes, which means you do not need the remember triggers, and the tradeout_ variables which calculate "cash-out" or "what-if".

There is an updated example OU martingale trigger here:
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/over-under-martingale/
which replaces the remember triggers with the cross-market prefixes. This is much more efficient than the earlier trigger.

So you will need to rework this condition for Attempt to Greenup:
and selections trigger expression (bm_laya*(bm_layp-1)*-1)+((back_price-1)*(bm_layp/back_price*bm_laya)) is greater than ABS(ou0_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss/(1-commission))+gup/100*init_bet
and the same condition in the triggers for the next OU markets
but I think you should first try to remove this condition, and see if Attempt to Greenup works, and then add the reworked condition
in Test Mode of course.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jan 2017, 12:22 »
Many thanks for the quick reply MarkV,

So if I want to improve this trigger, with this new solution do I just delete the "remember" triggers and put the new ones that are in the example?
I do not think it would be that simple.

Because I would like to keep the attempt to green up trigger and add the spread loss when I get a goal in the current market.
Please, just explain to me how you do it, what I'm going to try to do here ...

Many thanks again

« Reply #3 on: 23 Jan 2017, 14:27 »
Hi
Did you try removing the condition and testing it? I have just tested it and Attempt to Greenup works ok in the next markets if I take that condition out.
you will need another trigger to cancel the unmatched back bet from Attempt to Greenup in the 1.5 market which has keep persistence
also I suggest you disable the non-qualifying markets deleting triggers while you are testing the Attempt to Greenup, something is not right there.

If you need any further help with modifying this trigger please put in a request for a free trigger here, you have a quota of free triggers as a subscriber:
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/trigger-development-service/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 24 Jan 2017, 09:12 »
Hi MarkV

Yes I removed it and it worked fine, but not as I would like. :-\

For my intention is that my gain, in the amount of ticks that I established, would cover at least my loss in the previous market.

I'm trying to do it here, but I'm having a hard time with this formula, because I can only get it done if you let the stake run until the end of the game.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 24 Jan 2017, 13:18 »
or, you can do it less elegant but still effective by using more than one trigger and specify that within these triggers the markets name contains 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 etc. this way it will work how you want to without getting complicated.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE