Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by markoone11 on 21 Feb 2022
  • Hi,

Is there a trigger expression to check that the football match has started its second half?

I was trying to use match_minute, but that seems unreliable in the case where perhaps the first half can exceed 50 minutes, and if I want a condition to say place a bet at 50 minutes, I cannot rely on this being first or second half, and my desire is to place the bet in the second half, at the 50 minute point.

Can I do this?

Thanks

Mark.
  • #2 by MarkV on 21 Feb 2022
  • Hi
    Some extended football data variables were added in version prior to current.
    One of the new variables is match_period which for football markets returns 1, 2, or 0 if data not available

You could also use match_minute and a good estimate of elapsed time since the off. e.g. 45 + say 6 for stoppage + 15. i.e.
    minutes since the off is greater than 66
    and match_minute is greater than 49

Lastly you could monitor a first half market and as soon as that market is settled, and match_minute is incrementing, second half is in play.

• #3 by markoone11 on 21 Feb 2022
  • That's great, match_period = 2 will work perfectly! if it = 2, then there will be only 1 50 minute marker which will be 2nd half

Thanks
Pages:
Actions