Author Topic: closed support ticket with no answer  (Read 640 times)

Tags:
  • All members
closed support ticket with no answer
« on: 14 May 2019, 11:31 »
I placed an order and paid for a simple trigger last Saturday but heard nothing. I can see that my trigger request has been read some 17 times. I placed a support ticket asking for an estimate when the trigger would be ready as I have not heard anything. I went to check the support but see that the ticket has been closed without answers. Can an admin look into this and simply let me know an estimated time the trigger can be completed?

• Élite
Re: closed support ticket with no answer
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2019, 12:09 »
hi
sorry for the delay but your request is been worked on , if you look at the second post you will see a box with Your Trigger Status and it does say WORKING ON IT.
it should be finished later today or early tomorrow .
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: closed support ticket with no answer
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2019, 12:58 »
Hi, thank you, that's all I needed to know. To be fair, the state of the queue hadn't changed which was why I asked. It always says there are 5 triggers in front of mine, since Saturday. Thank's a lot for update I appreciate you are flat out.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE