Author Topic: Import Greyhound Cards to Excel  (Read 7517 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Import Greyhound Cards to Excel
« on: 17 Aug 2014, 15:34 »
Hello!

Is there any way to donwload the Greyhounds Cards of the day to an excel sheet automatically?
I can do this manually by copying the racing post data and I have an algorithm to analyze the data and give me the information I need.
The problem is that I have to do it manually for every race and I have to place the bets on betfair by myself.
I want to build the sheet automatically and have MFP to place the bets according to the algorithm.

Best Regards

• All members
Re: Import Greyhound Cards to Excel
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2014, 13:42 »
+1 on Greyhounds Cards please. Anyone?
Automatic isn't always everything.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2014, 17:26 »
Hi guys,

We have a similar Excel file that donwloads automatically the Greyhounds Cards.
Let me know the data you need.

Send me a message at [email protected]

Kind regards,

Alex.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2014, 18:21 »
hi
if BettingDev_Team can complete an excel sheet to download ALL the greyhound information.
that is FORM,AGE,SEX,LAST date INSEASON,OWNER,TRAINER,LAST 4 win times,LAST 4 FIRST BEND times,etc, then go for http://www.bettingdev.com/
betfair has many new addons for this new api, so we should all have a better insite of the greyhound form etc.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 25 Aug 2014, 19:41 »
What type of addons will be available?
When will the new api be active?

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 03 Sep 2014, 16:56 »
Ok. After a few days I've hired a team of excel programmers to make the file and the result is perfect. It has all the data from racing post and you can update it every day and even can see cards for the days ahead.
I'm selling the file and if anyone wants it contact me by pm.

Best Regards

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 26 Feb 2017, 13:08 »
Hello I'm interested in buying your excel greyhound card thank you

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 26 Feb 2017, 13:28 »
If BettingDev_Team can complete an Excel sheet to download ALL of the greyhound information.
What is FORM, AGE, SEX, data LAST INSEASON, OWNER, TRAINER, LAST 4 times of victory, LAST 4 FIRST times of BEND, the objective is to make bet against greyhounds with more chances of losing then in that worksheet I want to show clearly the Percentages of each greyhound lose the race
thank you.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE