Author Topic: Complex strategy want turning into a trigger - Not sure if possible!  (Read 8468 times)

Tags:
  • All members
basically at ht if score is 0-0 then just green up/distribute loss in both cs and u2.5 market.

should profit slightly in cs, but lose in 2.5

basically the get out point if losing is £20 across both the cs and u/o market. for 0-0 this should be at around ht

• Élite
hi
do i include the 1 pound bet on the 0-3,in the what if calculations etc

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
yes please mcbee.

take it you have got the trigger working?

• All members
22:15 Lanus v Boca Juniors ARG
Is more than likely a game that qualifies.

If it has a First Goal Odds market that is...which it doesn't appear to from what I can see.

• All members
Wednesday 20:45 Leeds v Wigan

This is an ideal candidate (currently) to test properly...

• Élite
hi
this is what i have done up to now,so please test it and see if it needs more conditions.
in the constants you can set
match odds home minimum and maximum price
match odds away minimum price
under/over maximum price
minimum combined price for the 1-0 and 1-1
first goal odds bet amount
dutch bet amount to lose
percent of dutch to bet on the 1-1
under/over bet liability
what if amount
minimummarket volume for the correct score market
time to check the prices and place the bets

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
hi
this is what i have done up to now,so please test it and see if it needs more conditions.
in the constants you can set
match odds home minimum and maximum price
match odds away minimum price
under/over maximum price
minimum combined price for the 1-0 and 1-1
first goal odds bet amount
dutch bet amount to lose
percent of dutch to bet on the 1-1
under/over bet liability
what if amount
minimummarket volume for the correct score market
time to check the prices and place the bets

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

Thanks mcbee, that my friend is just unreal!
I hope after all this work you have put into it, that 1 it works and 2 the strategy actually makes money!

• All members
can you make it so that it constantly checks from a given time before kick off (say 10mins)
and
it delete the markets which do not meet the criteria and have not had a bet placed at the off?

that way it will only keep markets that are needed/have a bet against them so it doesnt hog memory and keeps the whole program recycling...

• Élite
hi
the problem with deleting markets with no bet, is it will delete the under/over markets that you need later.
but i will try to get a work around.

mcbee

• Élite
hi
i have made the changes so that the triggers delete any SET of markets that do not have the first goal odds included.
also at in-play the trigger will delete any SET of markets that has no bet placed in the correct score market.
the time was already in the constants, it is the last constant.
Time to check prices and place the bet before the start time in minutes

same constants as before

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE