Author Topic: Condition to fire trigger after 15 minutes of underdog goal  (Read 2679 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I need a trigger to fire 15 minutes after the underdog has scored in a soccer match.  Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Hi
Markets minutes since last suspension is equal or greater than 15.00
and selections trigger expression market_score2 is greater than market_pscore2

If Markets minutes since last suspension is equal or greater than 15.00 gives trouble (because refresh rate did not allow detection) use instead:
and selections trigger expression (now_time-last_inplay)/mf_minute is greater than 15.00   
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hi MarkV - Thank You!

I had forgotten about the market_pscore variables!

In your example you are assuming the underdog is the away team, right?

Yes that's what I was assuming. It depends on how and when you define the underdog.
By price just before the goal was scored (they may not be the underdog after the goal)?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE