Author Topic: conditional betting upon settled previous markets  (Read 708 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I have a set of horse race markets. The markets loaded are Place, 3 TBP and 4 TBP, one of which I place a bet. Of course, obviously, you can't have 3 TBP and 4 TBP on the same time/meeting. Place is ALWAYS available, unless its a win only condition, and besides, I only bet in races with at least 6 runners, so we always have a Place and (4 TBP or 3 TBP)

I am looking to gain 1.05 points, and then stop betting, and I use the total_won trigger expression to determine this.

The problem is, even though I can see that I have gained at least 1.05 points, there may be a bet that is still in place.

So, I am looking to check the total_won value ONLY once the place and corresponding 3 TBP/4 TBP have settled, given that I have placed a bet in one of these markets, and only then allow a further bet if the 1.05 points has not been reached. I can do the majority of this, but I am not sure how to check that the place and corresponding TBP have both settled.

Is there a simple way to achieve this?

Thanks

Re: conditional betting upon settled previous markets
« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2022, 09:56 »
Hi
market_inplay = 3 is settled status

cross-market prefixes that point directly to that market type:
rcplc_ = place markets horses and greyhound
hr3b_ = horses 3TBP
hr4b_ = horses 4TBP

Test total_won under the following conditions:

selections trigger expression rcplc_market_inplay is equal to 3
AND
    selections trigger expression hr3b_market_inplay is equal to 3
    or selections trigger expression hr4b_market_inplay is equal to 3

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: conditional betting upon settled previous markets
« Reply #2 on: 18 Aug 2022, 16:50 »
Yet again MarkV, you are fantastic!

thanks again.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE