Author Topic: Conditions for a football trigger [TCKTHZP-521338]  (Read 3423 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Copied from a support request:

could you help me to set a condition in football: when it is in play I want to back the draw when the odds are 2. tried rank but the rank changes when the odds do
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Conditions for a football trigger [TCKTHZP-521338]
« Reply #1 on: 03 Nov 2013, 11:16 »
The draw is always index 2 so you need a

sel_index

« Reply #2 on: 03 Nov 2013, 11:20 »
Hi
Please try the attached trigger file in test mode.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 03 Nov 2013, 12:40 »
Draw has index 3... :D

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 03 Nov 2013, 21:54 »
hi
sorry for my input.
BUT, when have you ever been able to place a bet on a price exactly/equal to 2.00, never i guess, so the previous trigger will not work unless the odds are exactly 2.00.
with this trigger you can set in the constants
the bet amount
the maximum back price
no offence, but the triggers MUST be user freindly.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

EDITED - thanks mark, i have added the minimum price and chaged the condition to between.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #5 on: 03 Nov 2013, 23:39 »
Hi mcbee
Yes, initially I had the same condition, but changed it to the specified price of 2.00. If you watch Match Odds markets, even games with low volumes, there is always money offered at 2.00 as the price of The Draw steadily comes in. Of course you are correct on the condition, which is indeed more friendly, but I chose to put in precisely 2.00 for the reason given above.

Also, with the condition being equal or less than, it is possible the bet will be matched at unrealistic low value, e.g. straight after an equaliser goal, and that also prompted me to use exactly 2.00.
Perhaps a condition: selections back price is between lbp and mbp
Thanks for checking the trigger. :)
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE