Author Topic: continue with the trigger  (Read 3385 times)

Tags:
  • All members
continue with the trigger
« on: 08 Oct 2014, 13:58 »
Hi i attach the final trigger that we have and now i would like the folowing improvements

1) The thing its remember the odds for example 30 minutes before the race off, 20 minutes and 10 minutes before the off  and if in the horse its in my txt and now when the trigger  its going to do the lay bet, check that and  dont do the lay bet now if that odds are  higher  than 5 ticks than the smallest lay odds record. if happend that do a lay bet like unmacheted at the smallest lay bet record  and keep in play during 12 seconds. If cath that ok, if not kill that unmatched bet

2) For the trigger laying outside of range, i prefer now that if the odds are between the outside range, do a lay bet like unmacheted at 12 and keep in play during 12 seconds.

Thanks

• All members
Re: continue with the trigger
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2014, 13:55 »
any news

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2014, 13:53 »
hi
do you want the lowest lay price recorded over say 30 minutes or do you want the lay price recorded at exactly 30,20 and 10, then take the lowest lay price.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2014, 21:48 »
I prefer the first one recorded over say 30 minutes. I think its better

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 13 Oct 2014, 08:40 »
hi
here is your trigger
there are 5 new constants
Maximum lay price to place in the outside range to be matched
record lowest lay price from minutes
Stop recording the lowest price at minutes before the off
Maximum tick size for the minimum lay price, range 1,2,3     
Cancel unmatched bets after in-play

IMPORTANT
set your default market history depth to 41 minutes (record price time 30+stop recording time 10 +1 minute)

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 13 Oct 2014, 13:14 »
hi mcbee

The point 2 its working fine and i like, SO EVERYTHING HERE WORK CORRECTLY

Point 1 its not working . Maybe have some error in the formula or something because i have testing with 50 ticks and dont do any bet never.

Hope your news soon

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 13 Oct 2014, 14:02 »
I dont know if this its posible. Point 2 its working fine but its posible have two variables with diferentes times for unmached bets. ONE VARIABLE will be if the race its less tan 1.4 km the other variable if its higger distance

I still continue testing point one but never do any bet

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 13 Oct 2014, 15:52 »
Mcbee sorry but i have found other problema today. Its in the stop lost. Today i lay a horse at 11 and did the stop lost at 3.5 wo this its ok. The problems its that the back bet was not  real because in the lay side the odds was 15. I need to put a condition for check before the stop lost the lay side

Thanks

pd1 Hope finish the trigger after that,

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 16 Oct 2014, 13:17 »
any news i only need to solee the problem of the stop lost for work with the trigger
I am still waiting for start with the software in real mode
Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 28 Oct 2014, 20:04 »
hi .

i am testing and will reply with the results.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE