Author Topic: Copy and Pasting of Blocks.  (Read 3621 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Copy and Pasting of Blocks.
« on: 20 Jul 2012, 15:24 »
I am able to open new blocks and copy existing triggers into them. It would be very handy if I could copy an entire block and paste it. I am sure it can be done but I can't see where I copy the block. There is a clear button for pasting one.

How do I copy a block, please ? I have read the manual but can't find anything. ( I have made a suggestion for having different colours for different blocks elsewhere ).

Re: Copy and Pasting of Blocks.
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jul 2012, 15:29 »
Hi
There is a button on the block header
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jul 2012, 15:37 »
Thanks, I tried that but it didn't seem to work. Should it also copy all the triggers within that block, please ?

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jul 2012, 15:40 »
Thanks, I tried that but it didn't seem to work. Should it also copy all the triggers within that block, please ?
Just tried it, and pasted block using the top paste block button. It does work and copies the entire block with all its triggers. Scroll down.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 20 Jul 2012, 15:55 »
Yes, thank you, it works. I think I must have clicked on "new block" thinking that I had to paste into a new one. Anyway, thanks, it works fine for me now.

I think some colours would be good to help identify blocks but the trigger editor is really good. The ability to change it and reload is great.

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jul 2012, 16:10 »
I think some colours would be good to help identify blocks but the trigger editor is really good. The ability to change it and reload is great.
I'm with you on the colours. I think the best thing about the V7 editor is being able to construct triggers without having to be logged in to betfair. The print function is also very useful. I print triggers to a pdf file and copy the file to my phone so I can study them on the train etc.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE