Author Topic: Counting Selections  (Read 3304 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Counting Selections
« on: 29 May 2013, 15:14 »
Hi All, I must be having a bad day since I cannot seem to get my head around this.

I want to set up a trigger block that basically checks for the following conditions before activating the trading trigger block. The conditions being:

Minimum of 5 Selections with an actual_sp less than or equal 30

I can't believe I am struggling with it because it seems so simple, but I have tried both remember and setting a user variable, but when I come to apply it in the 'activate trigger block' trigger I can't seem to apply it successfully. If anybody can help that would be great. Thanks.

• Élite
Re: Counting Selections
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2013, 15:35 »
hi
the easiest way would be to use the fifth favourite sp price, because if this is 30 or less then you must have 5 or more selections with 30 or less.
and selections trigger expression r_5_actual_sp is equal or lees than 30

but remember that you can only use the actual sp after in-play

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2013, 15:36 »
Hi
Selection's Actual Starting Price is equal or less than 30.00
and Selection's Trigger Expression matching_number is equal or greater than 5
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2013, 15:42 »
Makes complete sense guys (and so simple) just couldn't get my head round it today. Thanks for your time.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 03 Jun 2013, 18:55 »
If I'm not mistaken, the author wants the minimum [priced] selection out of the five with an actual SP less than 30? In that case the fifth matching selection will be in fact the highest priced one.

Selection's Actual Starting Price is equal or less than 30.00
and Selection's Trigger Expression matching_number is equal to 1
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 03 Jun 2013, 20:48 »
hi oxa
the author wants to make sure that there are at least 5 selections with odds less than 30.00.
so having the 5th fav with odds of 30.00 the other 4 favs must be 30 or less, giving a total of 5 selections with a price below 30.00.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE