Author Topic: Counting the amount of times the market has been suspended  (Read 2430 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I'm trying to make a trigger that counts how many times the market has been suspended and if the number reaches a certain amount, to activate another set of triggers. However, I am having problems creating the trigger and making it so it constantly keeps checking/counting instead of just once.

Anyone willing to lend a helping hand?

• Élite
hi
you need to use 2 variables to do this.
1 trigger to set the 2 variables to 0
no conditions
set to once per market
another trigger to count the suspends (1 variable) and check the market ID (1 variable)
conditions to check the market is suspened and check the market ID is the same as the counter and check the time of the suspend.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thanks for the reply.

I'm still quite new with making triggers, so this not going very smoothly.

With your suggestion i made attached trigger, and I got it to count the suspensions (or merely place the number 1, I'm not sure) and market_id.

However, I can't  seem to add a conditions that checks the value of a variable. For example, I want to place a simple back bet after the market is unsuspended, but i can't see an option to check if suspend = 1 and the market_id is equal to the marketid variable.

Any ideas?

• Élite
hi
you would use the condition
and trigger expression suspend is equal to 1
and trigger expression marketid is equal to market_id
you also need to set all the variables to individually for each market.

but many markets suspend as the go in-play, so you would have a false suspend

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE