Author Topic: Create a Trigger  (Read 2296 times)

• All members
Create a Trigger
« on: 23 Mar 2021, 13:02 »
Triggers

Hi Tim 

I want Marketfeeder pro to select all non-handicap races for the day 

I want Marketfeeder pro to run the selections for me on auto

I want to Dutch the first 3 horses in each race for a profit of £20.00

If a horse is less than 2.00, the race is null and void and must be eliminated from the selection.

I want to auto green up before the start of a race or just after,  in-Play to make a profit of 1% of bank

I would like to stop at a profit of £160.00 per day

Please can you let me know if there are other factors that I should consider to make this system work better?

Please let me know how much this will cost

Much appreciated

Derrick Davis

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Create a Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2021, 11:25 »
Hello,

Should it be back or lay dutching?
If a horse is less than 2.00, the race is null and void and must be eliminated from the selection.
Could you please explain - should we skip the race or select another 3 selections, or just 2?

I want to auto green up before the start of a race or just after,  in-Play to make a profit of 1% of bank
Dutching and greening up are mutually exclusive actions. I mean if all dutching bets are matched you can't greenup.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Mar 2021, 21:46 »
Should it be back or lay dutching?

A: It should be back.
Could you please explain - should we skip the race or select another 3 selections, or just 2?

A: You should skip the race.

Dutching and greening up are mutually exclusive actions. I mean if all dutching bets are matched you can't greenup.

Ok.  Then can we have a  trigger that if any other horse/horses look like it is going to win we back it so we come out of the race with a break-even or a small loss.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 25 Mar 2021, 08:15 »
Hello,

Please find your triggers file attached.
You can find market target profit, day target profit and a favourite's price to put safety bet at the top of the triggers.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 25 Mar 2021, 11:17 »
Thanks, Tim Much appreciated. I will try it out. 

Have a great day.

Derrick

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 27 Mar 2021, 14:58 »
Hi Tim,
The trigger you wrote for me was doing rather well than Wham, my biggest loss ever see attached file. I would like the trigger modified to set a maximum liability that will equal the liability of what betted on the horses. Then no more triggers if 3 or 4 more horse looks like winning or have short odds.

I thank you for your time I forgot to include a maximum liability setting when asking you to create a trigger for me which would have prevented this from happening. 

Best regards

Derrick Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 13 Apr 2021, 12:48 »
Hi Derrick,

According to the terms of the Trigger Development Service, for any changes/amendments to your original triggers, you will need to start a new trigger request.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE