Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kirred1 on 23 Mar 2021
  • Triggers

Hi Tim 

I want Marketfeeder pro to select all non-handicap races for the day 

I want Marketfeeder pro to run the selections for me on auto

I want to Dutch the first 3 horses in each race for a profit of £20.00

If a horse is less than 2.00, the race is null and void and must be eliminated from the selection.

I want to auto green up before the start of a race or just after,  in-Play to make a profit of 1% of bank

I would like to stop at a profit of £160.00 per day

Please can you let me know if there are other factors that I should consider to make this system work better?

Please let me know how much this will cost

Much appreciated

Derrick Davis

• #2 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Mar 2021
  • Hello,

Should it be back or lay dutching?
    If a horse is less than 2.00, the race is null and void and must be eliminated from the selection.
    Could you please explain - should we skip the race or select another 3 selections, or just 2?

I want to auto green up before the start of a race or just after,  in-Play to make a profit of 1% of bank
    Dutching and greening up are mutually exclusive actions. I mean if all dutching bets are matched you can't greenup.
  • #3 by Kirred1 on 24 Mar 2021
  • Should it be back or lay dutching?

A: It should be back.
    Could you please explain - should we skip the race or select another 3 selections, or just 2?

A: You should skip the race.

Dutching and greening up are mutually exclusive actions. I mean if all dutching bets are matched you can't greenup.

Ok.  Then can we have a  trigger that if any other horse/horses look like it is going to win we back it so we come out of the race with a break-even or a small loss.
  • #4 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Mar 2021
  • Hello,

Please find your triggers file attached.
    You can find market target profit, day target profit and a favourite's price to put safety bet at the top of the triggers.
  • #5 by Kirred1 on 25 Mar 2021
  • Thanks, Tim Much appreciated. I will try it out. 

Have a great day.

Derrick
  • #6 by Kirred1 on 27 Mar 2021
  • Hi Tim,
    The trigger you wrote for me was doing rather well than Wham, my biggest loss ever see attached file. I would like the trigger modified to set a maximum liability that will equal the liability of what betted on the horses. Then no more triggers if 3 or 4 more horse looks like winning or have short odds.

I thank you for your time I forgot to include a maximum liability setting when asking you to create a trigger for me which would have prevented this from happening. 

Best regards

Derrick Davis
  • #7 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 13 Apr 2021
  • Hi Derrick,

According to the terms of the Trigger Development Service, for any changes/amendments to your original triggers, you will need to start a new trigger request.
Pages:
Actions