Author Topic: current time  (Read 2377 times)

Tags:
  • All members
current time
« on: 15 Apr 2014, 20:33 »
Hi , I'm wanting to fire a trigger at 1pm each day, looking in the manual the date and time format seems complex, can I write it in to a trigger using now_time ?

Re: current time
« Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2014, 22:02 »
Hi
Use this condition:
global current time is between 13:00 and 13:01
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2014, 08:52 »
perfect, many thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2014, 21:40 »
How can I use this in a trigger to start monitoring markets at a particular time rather than using the start monitoring at x minutes before the start as in settings

« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2014, 10:27 »
How can I use this in a trigger to start monitoring markets at a particular time rather than using the start monitoring at x minutes before the start as in settings
Hi
Start monitoring at x plus minutes before in the settings with a slow default idle refresh rate, e.g. 300 secs
Then use a trigger to set the refresh rate as needed, e.g.
Action: set markets idle refresh to: 2
Condition: global current time is between 12:54 and 13:01

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 22 Apr 2014, 18:46 »
excellent, thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE